Chapter 35

"Looking for this?"

Freen's voice elided in the whole room as I searched for my handkerchief. My ears tinged the moment she suddenly spoke.

" Give me that." I curtly replied, I obtain a stoic expression as I gaze unto her.

" Not so fast Becky." She replied.  I raised my eyebrows at her as I tried to snatch my handkerchief back.

"I don't have time for this Freen give that to me."

She shook her head. " Nah ah."

"Fine that's yours then." I started walking on the other way to the exit when she suddenly block my way out handing me the handkerchief but when I swing to grab it, she pulled it back.

"Freen."

"I'm giving this to you...only when you let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain Freen. Now give that back to me because I don't have a freaking time for your stupid games." The rage of fury I felt was palpable as I wanted to go with Irin to our next subject together, but Freen is making it so hard to escape.

Instead of moving out of the way, she suddenly pulled me by the waist wrapping her arms around my body as mine landed on her chest preventing to be press more to her front. Her face nuzzled on the crock of my neck and my dazzling hair hid her nose in between as she inhale it, seeking solace at the smell of my presence. " I miss you baby. I miss you so much." Hot tears, that's what I felt after she whispered that.

"Why did you leave just like that? I dont like it. I'm so lonely, the house is so lonely baby. Please come home, home isn't one when my wife is not there." She added.

I exhaled a few amount of air, I wanted to go back home just like what she wanted too, but I can't. And I don't want to just yet.  Not that easy.  I wanted to go back home since the moment I  heard she lost a lot of weight and take care of her because she don't eat proper meals everytime she is alone but I didn't. I didn't cross the wall of the space that I seek so I can breathe in peace and think of things, and that's what I wanted Freen to do, to reflect, not to starve herself and skip meals.

"Freen... I have to go to my neck subject." I cooed pushing her away but she only tightened her hug on my waist.  "Freen please."

"No! If I let you go you will disappear again. I don't want you to live, please baby." She pleaded. " I wanna make it up to you, I wanted to show you how much you really mean to me, Dasha is nothing like you Becky. You are my everything, please... Please let me show you how much I love you."

I loosened her grip on my waist but she still hid her face on the crock of my neck avoiding my gaze. I tried pushing her a little to see her face but she is persistent not to let me see it so I let it be and just give on pushing her, so she is clinging unto me like a baby.

"If you wanted me to forgive you Freen... Earn it." I exclaimed as I use all my strength to make her let go of me and she did, she let go of my waist as I walked past her exiting the room.

//

"What took you so long?" Irin asked when she saw me approaching her table. " Did she find out it was you?"

I nodded. " She did."

"What happened? Did you forgive her?" She excitedly asked so I rolled my eyes at her reaction, I know how much she wanted me and Freen to reconcile already but I wanted Freen to earn me again.

"Why don't you just marry her instead? Your so eager to forgive her more than I do." I replied.

She raised her eyebrows. " Are you insane? I would if she wasn't married to you but she is. And also, I wanted you both to reconcile because I knowhow hard it is for the both of you to be separated. I just wanted what is the best."