Chapter 26

The best part of all weekdays is going home without any burdens of school works hanging around on her neck. Just pure peace and relaxation as she feel herself press against the comfort of her mattress. She just arrived home from the bistro where Nop take her. His words still linger in her head but it didn't left a hellhole of worry in her being because she stated what is needed to be address there and then.

Upon entering the premises of their home, she saw Sabrina, sweeping on the garden taking away all the leaves that fell off from the plants cleaning the paths away.

Becky walked over her direction beaming a soft smile on her small face. "Hey Phi." Her head shoot up meeting Becky's gaze as her cute dimpled face showed.

"Hey Nong Bec." She retort back. " Why are you home early?"

"I don't have anything to do so I decided to just go home." Becky replied.

"Oh Freen is already back too... She's at the lobby." Her senses go back to Freen. Sh didn't know she would come home so early. " I uhm... I'm telling you this just in case you think she's not here." She added trying for a better way to get her answer done. Becky nodded.

"Okay Phi... I'll just head upstairs and get change."

"Okay Nong."

She marched her way all towards her room only to see Freen's door ajar. It wasn't lock like it used to making her curiosity raise up. Why is her door unlocked? She use to lock this everytime she went home, why isn't it lock now?

She pushed the door open but there wasn't any trace of Freen's figure anywhere in the room. "Freen?"

Silence.

"Freen? Are you here na ka?" Her query echoed in the silent room but there is no answer from her wife. She sighed in defeat walking out of the room ready to proceed to her own when she heard a loud thud from the bathroom? " Freen? Freen are you there?" She rushed over the bathroom but it was locked. She tried twisting the knob again and again but to no avail it didn't open. "Freen? Babe? Are you okay? Freen please open up!" She banged the door so hard as the beating of her heart increase.

"P'Sabrina! Phi! Please give me the spare key of Freen's bathroom na!" She yelled, the instinct of concern kicking over her entire being. Her heart pounded so fast, Freen is inside and she don't know what's happening whether she is okay or not.

When Sabrina came, Becky directly snatched the key from twisting the knob over only to see a pass out Freen on the floor, her body lying unconsciously on the close door.

"Freen! Oh my god! Freen baby! Are you okay!" She shook Freen's shoulder but she was too unconscious to even respond. " Gosh Freen! You have a fever!"

Wrapping her arms around Freen's waist, Becky started lifting her up from the floor and Sabrina give her a hand. Freen's body is so weak, her eyes close and shut every moving second and her feet would turn weak every after a step.

"Freen please... Don't make this harder, only a few more steps na." She retorted and Freen gladly obliged. When they reach the bed, she tuck Freen under the covers wrapping her with her warm blankets as Sabrina took a damp clothes handing it to Becky.

"I'll call you later when I need help Phi." Sabrina nodded and Becky started wiping her wife's body. She's never done this. She didn't even lay a finger on Freen's body and now she have to do it if she wants her wife to be better. Freen took a shower, it was evident in the damp baby hairs on her forehead, she was wearing her loose sleeve and a shorts underneath it that faded from the long top covering her body.

Her collar bone displayed seductively on Becky's eyes. " Get a hold of yourself Becky." She murmured as she start to wipe her wife's burning skin.

Her eyes dilated, every touch, every opened buttons, every rubbing of her fingers on Freen skin make Becky's insides feel so hot. She feel like she is the one having a fever now, and Freen's seductive figure isnt helping at all. Her breathing hitch after the last button was opened revealing Freen's black lacy bra, it was highlighting the valley of her healthy breast, the milky porcelain skin glow in the small silhouette of light peeking from the lampshade, it made Becky's throat water. It made her want to touch her.

"She's sick! She's sick! She's sick! " She repeated. She took a deep breathe cleaning herself before she wipe Freen's lower body, from her toes to her knees, to her long alluring legs. The legs she always stole glances at, it look so sexy, it attract her more to Freen. Her hands tremble every wipe of damp clothes on her burning skin, everytime her finger would graze at her wife's milky legs her skin would burn up in the intensity of the feeling. And Freen's slightly agape lips and beautiful face don't help at all.

"Drink this medicine love." She slip the capsule on Freen's mouth as she lift her upper body giving her the glass of water to push the medicine in.

Freen's eyes shut open, her brown orbs pierce unto Rebecca's small ones. Her fingertips grazes on Becky's cheeks. " Baby." She whispered, her fingers cup Becky's nape pulling her in a little too close to her mouth.

"Freen your sick." She whined. But Freen seems to put no attention to it when she pulled Becky down for a heated kiss. Her hot breathing fanned Becky's face adding much more to her sensation and the lust she felt rose up. She tried pushing Freen away but she was only pinned back in the bed more, her wrist held back above her head as Freen she was stuck in a torrid kiss. Tongue included.

"Babe! Y-your sick-OW!" She yelped when Freen suck her earlobe. Freen's breathing become deeper and ragid.

Freen latch over Becky's neck to her jawline and said. "I-i'm horny baby." She whispered huskily. " I need you inside me."

That statement alone made Becky's hairs rose up. Her breathing quickened as the heat she felt increases. This is not a good idea. She says.

"Freen babe your sick- we can't do that. I can't take advantage of your sick state." She explained but Freen didn't listen, instead she resumed kissing her wife's chest. Pulling the strap of her camisole off her shoulders trying to sought intimacy from her wife's skin.

"God Rebecca! I'm horny! Do something about it!" Freen complained and before Becky knows it, the camisole she wore to cover her naked upper body is removed leaving her on her brassiere. And Freen dived in there and then.

"F-Freen... Love please. We need to stop, or else-SHIT FREEN!" She cursed once Freen's hand slip under the fabric of her bra cupping what's underneath. Squeezing, latching, sucking. Her mind seems to be so lost by Freen's actions.

She was breathlessly pushing her wife away. Or else she would give herself and claim Freen in this very bed. The resistance and the dominance fought and both don't seek retreat. Including Freen who fought for dominance, she lifted her face once again meeting Becky's eyes as she whispered on her lips. " Take me."

: Let's cut this short for now HAHAHA I can't believe i'm writing this eh😩