Chapter 13

My mind was going back and forth my almost kiss with Becca. I almost kissed her, we almost kissed and I initiated it. What are you thinking Freen? You shouldn't be feeling that way. You can't fall for her.

I left Becca on the couch afraid she might see how that almost affected me and I don't want her to see it. I can't let her see it. Dad just sent me a message that she want me and Becky on the restaurant across the resort a few minutes by now and here I am trying to calm myself down. I almost kissed her! I almost kissed her! Why did I do that? I can't help but ruffle my hair thinking about that almost kiss but Becca's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

" Freen, mom and dad want us in the restaurant already."

"Okay, we should get going now. We don't want them to wait any longer." I replied before walking pass Becky taking my phone and the key to our room while Becky tail me from behind.

We made our way towards the restaurant and the interior designs of it never failed to amaze me. The chandeliers were so beautiful with diamonds glistening on the sides of it, the beautiful marbols attached in the center and a sparkling lights on the middle part. It's beautiful, even the ambiance if the restaurant is so comforting, like you can inhale peace just by sitting down. I held Becky's hand on mine when we spot my parents on the far side table waiving at us as we both made our way.

"Hi mom, hi dad." Both of us prompted kissing their cheeks.

"My girls. " Dad wrapped us in his arms. " I heard about the news last night, i'm glad both of you are okay."

"You should be careful next time okay? And i'm glad those idiots are already arrested." Mom exclaimed as she cupped Becky's cheeks in her hands.

" Did you have fun today?"  Dad asked.

" Yes dad, Freen and I went snorkeling and scuba diving." Becky replied.

"That sounds fun. I hope me and mom can come join you one of these days before we go home, how's that sound?"

"That's awesome dad." I replied.

"Oh and Freen, I bumped into Kade earlier. She asked about you, I wonder why the both of you suddenly stopped talking to each other when you got married."

Yeah right, Kade. I know she would ask about me but i'm not ready to face her yet. I'm not ready to face Dasha's cousin.

"What did she say?" I asked.

" She said she's looking forward to hang out with you before we go home Freen. That kid misses you." Mom prompted but I only sigh in response. The truth is I don't know, I don't know if i'm ready to face any of the people from my past who knew about me and Dasha.

"You should go and see her later Freen. Talk to her, fix what was ruined. I know how close you were when you were still in college. And Dasha also disappeared too. " Dad added. I smile sorely, only if you know dad. Only if you know.

"I will if I see her." I replied.

Becca on the other hand remained silent. Her face possess pain I didn't know where she get. But I didn't bother her, so I let her be.

After the meal with my parents Becca go with mom to look for souvenirs we could bring back home and dad choose to stay a little longer in the restaurant while I decided to go back to the resort. I wanna sleep for the rest of the day and be tuck up in the bed. Upon reaching the hotel, I saw Kade again, in the benches like she's waiting for someone. Is she satying in the same hotel too? Why is she here?

Before she can notice my presence, I stride faster than usual but fate isn't with me. She saw me. Kade saw me.

"Freen?" I closed my eyes. I know I told dad I'd hang out with her but not this soon.