Chapter 27

" Take me."

Freen husky breath invaded my ears, the immense throbbing of my core is palpable as I grip the sheets hard trying to pull myself together putting my reflex in on how to escape this tempt.

" Babe... We c-can't." I whispered breathlessly. " Your sick and I know you don't want me to be sick too because of you. We can't do it baby. We can do it some other time." I assured helding her hand but her right hand is a traveler, she didn't remove it inside my shirt, it lingered there.

"Becky." She whispered again, her forehead resting on mine as the heat of her skin elided my own warmth. " C-cold." 

I shifted a bit, lifting my body upwards with her figure on top of me. " Roll over babe, i'll get you your blanket and lower the AC for a bit." She shook her head refusing to follow my plea.

"No, I want you to stay here."  Her arms wrapped around my neck nuzzling her head inside the crock of it settling atop of me. "Just hug me."  Her rigid breathing blow the baby hairs on my skin, her hair cascades on the side of my shoulders and my arms wrapped around her waist.

Her scent occupied my nostrils, every heavy breathing I take smells of freen, her beautiful face displayed on my chest peacefully absorbing sleep, her chest rise and fall with every heavy breathings, her shirt was left unbuttoned from the sudden raging hormones exposing those healthy mounds of hers in my line of sight making me gulp.

I caressed her hair gently and softly. " Your so beautiful baby." I whispered peppering soft kisses on top of her head.

My eyes closed, savouring every moment I have with Freen, moments I can only see in the four corners of this room and in the expansion of the house, touches I can only give to her on close doors. My senses drifted off to sleep, but her sudden action wake my whole being again.

Her hands traveled on my exposed stomach to the fabric of my bra. " Babe, sleep na." I retorted trying to peel her hands off my naked upper body.

"Let me put it there please." She pleaded, her tired eyes meeting mine. " They feel soft and squishy, I wanna touch it." Heat rushed over my cheeks. Did the medicine had some drugs on it to wake up the fleshly demons on her? Why do she sound like she drank a spiked drink?

Before I can ever process the plea, her hand started roaming around my body again until it fall back to where she want it the most. My left breast. The hook of my bra went out when she slipped her left hand on my back while her right hand settled on my left breast. It make me feel so hot, so close to Freen, so... Exposed.

She rest her face on my chest, heaving deep peaceful intakes of air while her left hand remained playing with my right breast, squishing it, resting her palms on the tip of my unpadded tits, sometimes squeezing it a little hard making me lost the ability to control my hormones and jump over the body of this sick wife of mine.

"Love I can't sleep if you keep doing that." I whined wiggling myself from her magical fingers. But she only groaned and I can't do anything to stop this professor. " Fine."

I pulled the blanket over to cover the both of us tucking both of ours bodies to the warmth of the combined heat from the blanket and our bodies as both of us drifted off to rest.

//

I woke up from a cold empty bed. No signs of Freen, only me and the pillow obscuring the edge of the bed preventing me to fall over.  I got up, comb my hair and fix the unbuttoned nightgown from last night standing with all my glory in the mirror. And I saw the very art Freen created.