Chapter 16

Freen
My hands tremble as I traced my now parted lips which sealed Becky's pinkish once a few minutes ago. My hand traces the soft chapped of my lower lip trying to remember every detail of Becky's lips against mine. It was so soft, like a bliss of sweet heaven reaching my insides.

I kissed her!

I freaking kissed Becca. I'm not drunk but my conscious mind made me do it, something inside me urges me to lean much more closer and try to get a taste of those pink beautiful lips I always get tempted to. The lips I always declined, but earlier was an exception. I kissed her! I leaned in! I initiated the kiss.

Pulling my hair a little, I heaved a deep sigh trying to reflect on my own actions. Why did I did that? Why did I lean in? Why did I kissed her? I can feel butterflies when i'm with Becky, I feel so alive and so indiffer around her, I can be with myself when i'm around her, my true self. One without the poker face aura, I feel safe when i'm with Becky.

She makes me feel so alive.

I don't know. I still haven't figure out what I feel, but this butterflies always go around with Becky. When she's around me, when she's close to me. Everything is just so different when i'm with her.

Trying to kill time to get rid of Becky in my mind, I spent the entire afternoon in the garden. Just trying to inhale the scent of lilies that mom planted when she visit here before. I spent most of my times admiring the beautiful sunset and the smell of the flowers in my house not knowing that the sun already subdued from my sight. It's red and orange colors slowly became restrained in the sky, then it turns darker.

"Freen, Becca told me to get you here. She prepared dinner for the both of you." Sabrina announces, her small smile coating the side of her lips.

Suppressing the smile I felt, I composed myself not to get too obvious of my excitement for the announcement I received. " Sure, i'll be there in a minute." I replied.

I walked out of the garden proceeding to the kitchen where I saw Becky settled on the usual spot she use to sit in, on the far edge of the table, not so farther from me but the closest to my chair.

"Heyyy, dead face professor, dig in." She retorted beckoning me to take a sit which I gladly obliged. " I'm not the best when it comes to cooking but I hope you will like it, I swear I did my best." Her face turned bitter mentioning about the meals she prepared, served in the table is my favourite pad thai dish and tom yum goong.

I took a spoonful in my mouth crashing the foods in between the alleys of my teeth while her face scrunch up waiting for my reaction, her hands clasp together like she is praying for her life.

"Why are you so tense? I'm not gonna kick you out of the house if I don't like your cooking." I halted.

Her face turned into a beast mode like she's gonna rip my head any time. " Oh so your saying it doesn't taste good?" She asked.

" What? Where did you even get that? I didn't say anything!"

"Yes you just did. You said you wouldn't kick me out if my cooking doesn't pass your taste buds!"

"What?" I look at her confusingly. " Becca! Really?" I scratch my head looking at her for a second taking another spoon of pad thai in my mouth. " It taste good."

"Your just saying that."

" It really taste good Becca! I'm not lying." I retort back eager to let her know i'm not telling a lie. "Sabrina! Can you come here please?" I yelled asking for Sabrina to come over when Becky's face still plastered a scowli face.