Chapter 9

" Freen! I'm glad you came!" Kit's cheerful voice greeted me once I set foot on the location he told me earlier. I just walked out of our hotel and I directly made my way in here to join their party since I don't have anything to do, and Becky also decided to just hang on the shore.

"Yeah, I had a spare time and made it here." I replied.

"Oh these are my friends, Bruce, Mika, Emma and Sadie."  He prompted referring to the group of young adults behind his back smiling lovingly at me.

"Hi, i'm Freen."

"Bruce."

"I'm Mikaela, but you can call me Mika."

"I'm Sadie."

" Emma."

"I'm glad you made it tonight Freen. " Kit retorted. "  So, why not we sit over there and start the party?"  He suggested and all of us agreed.

Kit's friends were nice and friendly, they didn't make me feel inferior and i'm glad that they all get along with me.

" Hey Freen, you okay? Why aren't u drinking?" Kit asked probably noticing I didn't accept the shots they gaved me.

I didn't take a shot after a few times they persuaded me. The truth is I don't drink, not anymore. It makes me lose my control and all formal people act dumb when they're drunk. And I don't wanna be one.

" I don't drink." I prompted pushing the bottle a little away from my side.

"Oh? Why? Someone's gonna be mad?" He asked but I shook my head.

" No one's gonna be mad Kit.  I just dislike the taste of it. I drink before but I kinda stopped."

"Why? There's no harm on having a few shots." He replied taking back the glass they gaved me.

"Yeah Freen, I promise this will only be once. So make a part of it,enjoy your stay and have fun." Mika exclaimed raising her glass for a toast so I also gaved in. I took the glass tugging it in my throat.

" So Freen? Did you come here alone or with a friend?" Bruce asked.

"I'm with my family for a vacation."

"Oh that's good. How long will your stay be?"

" A week."

"Oh that's nice, we will stay for a week too. So I guess let's see each other around." Kit added which I nodded in response.

"Oh Freen, you told me earlier you were married, i'm glad your husband allow you to go here alone. You know guys are paranoid when their girls go out with some friends at night." Kit prompted coating the ' some friends' in his statement.

"Oh your married?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah."

"How long?"

" Four years." I replied and I literally saw their mouth hang agape after I said that. I mean yeah, who would ever think i'm married too right?

"Okay enough with that, let's enjoy the night." Kit replied raising a glass in the air.

All of them started tugging their shots but I only got two shots and i'm starting to get dizzy. I wonder why all this people here didn't even feel bit of dizziness when they almost finish all of their shots.

"Hey Kit, there's a pretty girl over there."  Bruce pointed at someone in the shore picking up small rocks.

"She's really pretty dude, why don't you go meet her?"

"No I don't do that, i'm shy." He replied. " She looks cute."  I looked at her girl again and realize she was wearing a white open chest top the same and a black high waisted shorts too the same as Becky.

Wait... The girl is in the shore and Becky told me she will stay in the shore for a while.

Is that? Becky? Is Bruce referring to Becky?

I squint my eye a little to look at the woman clearly and I find out it was Becky he was referring to.

" She is so gorgeous man."

"Why don't you go say hi?" Sadie asked.

" Nooo thanks that'll make me look like a creep." He replied. " Wait!  That pretty girl is looking at us! Is she! She is looking at us right?" He ask so I averted my gaze back to Becky and she was indeed looking at us. Specifically she is looking at me.

"She is man! Damn! She's even much hotter in front view." Bruce replied.

I glared at his direction boring my eyes on his skull but he was oblivious of it. How the hell would he talk like that about my wife? Right he didn't know Becky's my wife.

"Let's just let her be, she look like she love the sea." I replied trying to avert the topic tugging on my fourth glass of wine and I think the alcohol is slowly taking over me since I can literally see two Becky's right now.

"Do you think she's single?"

" I don't know Bruce, you should ask her." Kit replied.

" Damn you Bruce! That's why you join this vacation not because of this but because of pretty girls." Emma retorted.

"Wait man! The woman is walking up in here!" Bruce half yelled but I didn't pay much attention. All I care about is how my head spin right now and how hot I felt underneath this cloths but I know I can't take this off here, I still know what right and wrong so i'll try to control my spinning head.

" H-hi." I heard Bruce voice slightly trembled but my eyes are closing so I didn't know who he was talking to.

"Hey you okay?" Kit asked wrapping his arms on my shoulders but i'm too dizzy to even push it away.

" I'm just a little dizzy." I replied.

" Hi." I heard Becky but I didn't budge ope my eyes, I can't, or else my head will spin.

" Hey what can we do for you?" Kit asked.

"A-ahm... Do you mind if I interrupt you guys?"

"No of course not, your not an interruption, we re even glad you came here." Bruce replied. Geez, if i'm really not dizzy right now I might have punch this guy's face.

"Are you sure?" Becky asked again.

" Yeah." They all replied.

" What can we do to accommodate you?" Kit asked.

"Aren't you thought in school that you are not allowed to touch a friend you just met a few hours ago?" Becky asked. " And you don't need to accommodate me i'm just taking someone in here." Becky replied.

" What? What is it? You mean my friend here?" Kit asked and and I can see him pointing at Bruce when my eyes shut open for a second.

The atmosphere suddenly fell silent before Becky spoke.

"My wife." She replied before I felt her walking towards my direction and after a few minutes I felt her arms wrapped around my waist and I didn't even realize when Kit retracted his arms on my shoulders but when Becky arrive I didn't notice it anymore. She pulled me up on my feet before slowly walking me out of the cottage.

"Thank you for accommodating my wife." She added and I force to open my eyes and I saw all of their mouth hung agape. Shocked about the sudden revelation.

"Let's go wifey." She whispered before I slowly drift off.