Chapter 30

One Month Later

Days seemed to fly so fast for Freen and Becky, the last months have been a whirlwind of new sensations and feeling of satisfaction. They lived with ease and peace without the interjection of the world around them. They were the happiest, the loveliest and the idealistic couple their friends can ever seen. It was magical, Becky never felt so alive, so loved, so... Cared for. It was her sanctuary that pulls her together through bad times.

It was fantastic. Being inlove with Freen was never been so heart warming.  Everyday Freen make her fall inlove, day by day, second by second.

Flashback

Becky stood out of the empty kitchen of their home. A note paste on the fridge with Freen's beautiful handwritten letters. She just got home, devastated, mad to be precise because her wife ditch her again, didn't pick her up from school when she promised she would. 

Becky expected Freen to be home by now but instead she was welcomed with a cold air of emptiness when she open their door. No signs of her wife in the living room sipping her tea with a glasses at the bridge of her nose and class records in between her hands, the kitchen where she would spend time exploring different dishes is empty too. No Freen Sarocha Chankimha in the house.

Becky's madness increases, she throw her bag on the couch attempting to walk out of the kitchen when she saw the note.

Wifey,
I cannot pick you up later after school but rest assured we will come home together, meet me at *******, wear something casual na. I love you above all.

Freen

Why didn't I see it this morning? Dang it Becca! Your mad over nothing! She literally left you a note and it is your fault you didn't even read it.

Becca sighed, she held her head up leaning on the counter as she exhale a huge amount of air. Then she went upstairs, rummage through her closet, fix herself in the vanity and rush out of the house. She wanted to see her wife, she wanted to see Freen.  She moved quicker as to not waste time walking towards her garage when a car outside their house honk at her making her shift her gaze and see a pink porsche waiting for her.

She smiled happily looking at her dream car. " Ma'am? Are you Mrs. Chankimha?" The man asked.

"Ka, what can I help you with?" Becca ask as the driver get out of the car bowing respectfully.

"Your wife sent me here to pick you up ma'am, now... Shall we?" He asked opening the door of the backseat.

Becky interjected. " Wait? How can I trust you that you came from Freen?" The chauffeur gaved her a note, and again it was Freen's hand writing.

I know you will hesitate to get in the car with a person you don't know but trust me babe. He works for me. Take care.

Becky sighed in relief before getting in the car amazed by how a pink porsche would feel like now that she's in it. She smiled, a smile the could wash away every sweat of pain into someone else's day, a smile that only Freen wanted to see. 

They drive for a few minutes until they stop at a hidden resto's, far from the city, only the city lights can be seen from afar due to the resto's location. It was from am uphill mirroring all the beautiful sceneries you can only see at night.

The driver opened Becky's door. "We're here ma'am." He offered his hand for Becky to hold on to as she gets down from the car, her feet meeting the solid ground and every step she take leaves a tictac on the floor. When she enter the door, she didn't have to use her hand to open it when the waiter opened it for her, they lead her to a far private dining area, there's no other people aside from the one particular table sitting in the middle of the room, with petals of roses scattered on the marble floor, a pianist in the side and a glass of champagne sitting on the front bar.