Chapter 40

The radiant ray of the sun peaks at the small gap between the window and the curtains of Freen's room. Wrapped around the thick blankets hides Freen and Becky's body igniting in the warmth of each other's skin. Freen's hand wrapped around Becky's petite body from behind, her faces nuzzled at Becky's nape inhaling her scent, Becky on the other hand had one hand under her pillow and the other intertwined with Freen's.

One eye opened. Becky adjusted to the blazing scorch of the sky. Realizing her surroundings, her lips formed into a small smile as she flips herself behind to face her wife. Her solemn face looks so unreal, her heavy breathing visible in every rising of her chest, her long eyelashes touch the flesh of her under eye making her look so mythical .

She tuck a hair behind her ear cupping her cheek running her thumb over the cheeks she grow fond of. " So beautiful." She whispered, her eyes never ceasing to leave Freen's face as if she wanted to imprint her beauty in her mind. Poking Freen's nose, Becky leaned closer detaching her hand from Freen's grip as she wrapped her arms around her waist before planting a soft kiss on her temple, then to her nose, to her cheeks, and lastly to her lips. Her mouth lingered there longer than it does on the parts of her face.

Freen stirred in her sleep tightening her hug on Becky's body. " Morning." She greeted, her smile radiate at the solemn face that Becky love.

"Morning." Becky bumped her nose earning a cute giggle from Freen.

"I wanna wake up like this with you everyday." Freen whispered, this time it's her turn to admire Becky, her Caucasian look never failed to amaze Freen. Everytime she look at Becky she can't help but look at the future ahead of them, she cannot help but to think of what it would feel if they would have mini Becky's in the house with all of her Caucasian features.

"What are you thinking? It's still so early yet your mind wanders miles away." She laughed, planting a kiss on Becky's knuckles.

"I'm thinking about what it would feel to have mini us running in this house." Becky's cheek coated red, her ears started turning into a different shade of colour after Freen stated what was on her mind.

She inquired. " You wanted a baby with me?"

Freen nodded. Her smile never fading making Becky's heart melt more. " I would love to... Why? Don't you want it?" She asked.

Becky smiled nervously. " I do but not now, i'm not ready for that responsibility yet." Freen laugh pinching her nose leaving a red mark on it as Becky wince in pain. " I'm not saying you should get pregnant right at this moment. We would wait until it's the right time, until it's our perfect timing." She replied rubbing Becky's back up and down igniting a new form of cravings and heat.

Becky smiled. " Okay I know." She replied, she hid her face on Freen's neck inhaling her scent, letting the warmth of her wife consume and recharge her body, and it succeeded.