Chapter 48

"Dasha?"

All head snapped towards the door as Dasha slowly slipped in. Head hung low, her slim fingers fidget with each other in a messy motion like she's been battling herself to get out of the spiral.

"What're you doing here?" Freen asked, her hands held Becky's turning her back on her wife to face her ex. " I thought I made it clear between you and I that there's no part two in our love story Dasha. We're done. I'm done! What else do I have to tell you for you to understand that?" She snapped, they were supposed to settle it privately but since Dasha come to the hospital herself, Freen was left with no choice but to let her parents know what they were hiding four years ago.

Dasha smiled, a reassuring smile, one without hatred and jealousy. It is a smile that conveys support and happiness. "I know Freen, I finally accepted that there's never gonna be an us anymore. We already pass that stage four years ago when I cheated right?" She paused, the bitterness of her voice was visible. " Don't worry Freen, I didn't come here to force you again to be with me, I came here for Becky."

Becky's eyebrows furrowed in a questioning manner. She wasn't expecting any other visitor aside from her family and her wife. How come she have one outsider now.  "Me?" She chimed in trying to decipher Dasha's intention.

"Yeah... I came here not to beseech for my mother's captivity. I came here to apologize, not in behalf of my mother but for myself. I apologize if ever I caused a lot of havoc and storms in your growing love, I wanted to apologize for the days I caused chaos and headaches on people, on Freen and Becky in particular. I came back with the hope that I can win you back, with the hope that we can adjure the broken pieces we left off when both gaved each other the spaces we needed. I thought we can still patch the broken hole I created when I came back but I was wrong, the only hole that needed patches is mine alone. Yours have been fix and renovated, resurfaced on how it supposed to be before, mine was left untangled, in chaos, in uncertainties that no one will fix me. But when you confronted me in front of that prison, I realized a lot. A loft mistakes. A lot I hope I didn't made." She paused.  Everyone in the entire room listened to her profession, and every moving second Becky guys nervous.

"I cannot fix Freen, not anymore. I'm not the Tylenol she take when her head hurts, not the person she sought comfort when she's cold, my shoulders are still wide open for her but she sought the shoulders of someone. Becky. I know she love Becky too much, too much that sometimes it burns my heart but I couldn't do anything about it. So i'm here accepting my defeat, seeking retrieval from the war I created myself. This is my turning point, my end destination. I'm sorry Becky, i'm sorry we have to get to this before I realized too late. I'm so sorry." Dasha fell on her knees, head duck down touching the surface of the ground, then she started sobbing.

"Dash... You don't have to do that. You don't have to kneel, I cannot tell you a response or forgiveness in this meek moment because i'm still not sure about it. But please don't do that, i'm no deity's or God's you have to kneel down for. So please refrain from doing that." Becky beckoned Freen to guide Dasha as she get up and even though Freen hesitantly shook her head, she obliged to her wife's order afraid to upset her.

"I'm sorry..." Dasha cooed.

"It's gonna be okay, not now but soon." She replied.

"So? Can we at least have a context here everyone? We are so confused." Her father inquired but before anyone can respond, Freen spoke up to her heart's content to take the opportunity to close the chapter they once ended. She wanted to seal it and move forward to the present.

"Can I talk to Dasha?" She asked, her voice rang around the room but her eyes landed on her wife seeking approval. Becky who understand what needs to be sealed nodded her head in anticipation. She wanted her wife to finally untie herself from the memory of her past, and if talking to Dasha one last time would patch that then she won't interject it.