Chapter 6

Have you ever wonder what it's like to be stuck into something you can't even imagine you will be in before? Have you gotten scared of what the future holds before you, how it will slowly unfold before you can point a finger on it, how it slowly vanished before you can even hold it. Have you ever felt like you've been pulled over things you know your age should worry about and shouldn't be stuck with?

Because I did.

I was torn in between families.

Decisions I couldn't make

Says I couldn't speak. Because I don't have power. I don't have courage. I don't have the confidence to fight and oppose on things I want and don't want to do.

I am torn between my decisions, how it will affect everyone, and how it will change my whole being. So I took the easy way out,I choose to follow their decisions, not my heart, not what I wanted to be and who I wanted to be with.

It's like living life in the definition of other rather than defining your life yourself. It's your life, it's your choice. Supposed to be, but that's not the case for me. I didn't had the chance to paint my own sky, to color it blue, to hang the stars, the galaxy, the universe in it because it was already painted. It was already prepare ahead of me, and all I could do is accept what I can't change in my world. So I did. I shut up, waiting for that perfect moment to get out of this set up, sooner or later.

"Hey." Freen's voice snapped me out of my thoughts as she walked closer to me in the balcony.

"If your here to annoy me again just go. I don't have time for that Freen."

"I'm not here to do that." She replied, her voice gentle and soft. "We're going out of town tomorrow, pack your things."

"What!"

"You heard me Rebecca."

"I know! But i'm a student Freen! Have you forgot that? Your a professor and it will be finals next week and your expecting me to come with you and your parents for a vacation? Do you want me to fail?" I asked exaggerating a bit but I can't help it.

"Your genius you won't fail the exams."

"Still! Freen!"

"What? What do you want me to? I can't do anything about it, Mom and Dad already prepared tickets."

"Tickets! Where are we going?" I asked. We can't possibly go out of the country right?

"Hawaii." She replied.

"What? That's too far! The plane tickets are so expensive."

"Why are you complaining your not the one to pay for that though." She replied rolling her eyes on me.

" But—"

"No buts Becca. It's mom and dad's plan, not mine so don't nag me about it." She replied turning her body to leave when she suddenly stopped then looked back at me. " Oh, an your sleeping in my room for the meantime."

And with that she left me there on the balcony scowling my face out of her statements. First is we will go out it the country, second i'm gonna be sharing a room with her.

I walked out of the balcony to my room only to find out that all my clothes and things have been moved out. My room looked empty now, and when I say all of my things it means everything. Even the books on my shelves are gone too.

" Did you take all my things?" I directly asked the moment I stepped into Freen's room.

"Yeah why?"

"Why would you do that?"