Chapter 42

Becky

That night after Freen's sudden revelation result to a romantic date out of the city, with lights of the whole Bangkok, the smell of fresh air and the delicate sensation of Freen's touch moved my skin. I was engulp with an unwavering passion of love, serenity, surrounded with positivity and care. 

My body rocked against Freen's front as she sway the both of us as we watched the view from afar, her hands draped on my waist, chin leaning on my shoulder and breath fanning the curve of my neck sending tingles all over my soul.

Her smell

Oh god her smile send me to the edge.

She looked at me, turning my chin as she plant a soft kiss on the tip of my nose.

"I love you." Here comes her sorcery of words that ran deep through the insides of my hidden emotions. It drives me insane the way she would whisper against my lips those words together with her melting gaze. It can be the death of me.

I ran my fingers on her face, memorizing each linings, each pores, each wrinkles she make, each hair on her skin. It started on her eyes, those sweet dark deep brown eyes I always love, always captivates me, always make me fall inlove again and again, then to her perfectly sculptured eyebrows that's been thick and perfect, to her eyes lashes that almost meeting halfway her lids due to it's long growth, then her pointed prominent nose that I love to bite, I press my index a little on it bopping it as she crinkle her face in response. And last but not the least.

Her lips.

Oh those sweet luscious heart shape lips, those thick flesh outside her mouth, those minty breath she let out everytime she take heavy breaths. My finger lingered a moment in her lips, eyes meeting both her brown orbs then down to her lips in a triangular gaze.

She smiled, her hand cupped my cheeks before she said. " Why are you staring at me like that? Your making me shy." She coaxed as red coated her cheeks. Cute

I smiled. " Am I not allowed to look at my wife?" I prompted wearing a playful grin on the side of my lips. " I just wanna memorize each of the lines that highlights how perfect you are, am I not allowed to do that?" My fingers grazes at her lower lip pressing my index on it as I fight the urge not to lean in and claim those ones. At least not yet.

"Just stare?" She asked.

I moved my hand on the back of her neck, slowly rising to her hair, then back to her neck pulling a little amount of hair in my hands before I leaned in her earlobe. " I can't promise it's only stare when what's infront of me is a glorious beauty. How I wish I could mark you with something you would carry inside you to tell the world you are mine." She moaned. How sexy and alluring. Her breath hitched, the hairs on her skin rose up, I pulled back then smile as if nothing has happened.

"Naughty." She replied. I only shrugged my shoulders to deny her accusations before settling to lean again in her chest. " You haven't answered me yet." She whined.

"What?"

"I told you I love you, I didn't receive any response." She puckered her lips into a pout, the thing she usually do when she don't get what she want.

"I wonder how your students would react knowing your eyes could kill outside but your a puppy when your with me." I teased but it only heightened her irritation.

"So your calling me a dog? Do I look like one?" I laughed at her silliness, and that alone made her growl like a lion ready to eat her prey. But if the lion is as gorgeous as her  I would even offer myself for her to eat me.