Chapter 47

:Short update ahead... I'm super tired

Freen find herself torned between the intensity of her hatred and pain the moment she stepped into the bathroom door. She soaked her body with cold water to calm herself from the high she felt. She let herself succumbed to the cold streaming of water against her skin as she hugged her knees, tears welled up her eyes, her trembling hands gripped the wall supporting herself from falling as she stayed upright.

After a few minutes,  she decided to get out of the bathroom to dry up, she also don't wanna catch a cold because that'll make her unable to see her wife. She changed into Becky's pyjamas seeking the comfort her wife brought and after a few minutes if flipping through the pages, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

//

Freen woke up from the sound of her phone, she looked at the clock and realize she overslept so  she  got up from the bed, freshen up, wore some light make up, spray Becky's favorite perfume on her, and wore casual clothes on. Staring at her own reflection in the mirror made her realize that it's quite a long time since she freshen up like this.

She bought a bag with her, inside was Becky's favorite blanket, her care bears, her favorite socks, her pyjamas and all other things she can bring to make her wife feel at home. She also brought her favorite pillow to avoid spraining her neck again leaning in the bedside.

"Freen, do you want me to come with you?" Sabrina's voice rang over the room, she was carrying a box of foods and snacks for Freen to bring at the hospital incase she gets hungry.

Freen shook her head.  " No need sab, I want you to stay here. Take care of the house and keep it clean until Becky gets home." She replied swinging the bags on her shoulders. " I'll be going now."

"Let me help you with that." Sabrina carry the other bags towards Freen's car beaming a soft smile before Freen drive off. She was midway to the hospital when her phone suddenly rang.

"Mom? Yeah yeah i'm on my way now. What! Yes! Yes i'll be there as soon as possible!" Freen's heart was pounding, she cannot explain her emotions as she accelerated the pedal towards the hospital wanting to get there as soon as she can. When she pulled over at the parking lots she didn't care to carry the bags she brought, instead she sprint as fast as she could towards Becky's room.

"Becky! Baby!" Her voice were loud enough to gain everyone's attention. Their parents give way for her to walk pass them as she look at her wife.

She is already awake.

Her eyes were open.

Her face remained the same as she slowly approached her direction.

Then her hand meet Becky's cheeks. Her tears started forming again, she don't know how many times she cried for this past one day and a half but she know she cried a lot of tears. Her eyes were already swelling from all the crying's she made.

"Babe! Are you okay? Are you feeling better? Does anything hurt? Tell me. Tell me baby." She repeated checking Becky's body but Becky held her hand.

"Who are you?" Freen's world stopped. This question made her stopped for a matter of time, all she knew Becky just stab, how come she got an amnesia?

"What?" She asked, she held Becky's hand tighter meeting her gaze but all she can see in Becky's eyes is confusion. No love, no hints of longing, only emptiness. " Babe it's me! I'm your wife! Why can't you remember me? You didn't hit your head right?" Becky remained still. "Mom! Dad! What happened? Why is she like this? Does she have amnesia?" She looked back at their parents, her eyes pleaded with  affirmation and declaration about her wife's situation.

"Mom! Why? Doctor! I need a doctor!" Freen was about to get out the door when her father suddenly stopped her from leaving.

"Calm down Freen. You don't need a doctor, we don't a doctor."

"But dad— Becky... Why did she forget me? I can't! Dad my w-wife—" Freen's sobs gets louder as she embraced her father, her heart broke into a million pieces. Not unti Becky spoked.

" Freen." She shoot her head up looking back at her wife before taking up safety steps afraid for the latter's next words. " We're just joking. I'm sorry, come here baby."  Becky pulled Freen in for a hug, the tightest hug she ever gaved her.  Freen buried her face on her wife chest as she sobbed harder.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I didn't save you! I'm so sorry!"

" Hey it's not your fault, it's no one's fault okay? Don't blame yourself, it's gonna be okay." She rubbed her wife's back easing up the pain and regrets she felt. Now that Becky is awake Freen's heart seemed to be at ease.

Becky's lips touched the crown of Freen's head leaving tiny kisses stop of it whispering words of assurance and forgiveness to her. " It's okay, i'm not mad. What's important is we're both okay now. Don't cry. I'm here na." She repeated.  Freen tightened her hug on Becky peppering gentle kisses on her, her hands snaked on Becky's waist but not to tight to hurt her wound.

"Freen."  Another voice echoed through the room and everyone's eyes snapped to the owner.

"Dasha?"