Chapter 8

Upon arriving on the villa where the couple need to stay on, Freen decided to walk on to the shore for the mean time. The sun hasn't set yet and she is waiting for the perfect moment to watch the sunset.

The place was nice, even the accomodations are the best. The rooms they were staying at is super comfortable since it is well prepared by the whole facilities of theresort since the owner of the place is a friend of Freen's parents.

Her feet engraved softly on the white crates of the sand

Her feet engraved softly on the white crates of the sand. Her long brown hair cascades on her shoulders like perfection, even the dress that she wore suits her body. She looks sexy without showing any skin. The wind blows softly upon her facing grazing the parts of her exposed skin making her hairs stand a bit, she closed her eyes, then shut them open inhaling peace and freedom in the beach.

"Hi." A man's voice welcome Freen's senses when she shut her eyes open. It was a tall fair skinned man.

"H-hey." She replied. She's not used on being welcome by people she don't know and she's not close with so it's kind of strange for her when someone approaches her.

"You alone?" The guy asked in Thai making Freen sigh in relief knowing she don't have to speak in English in front of him. She look at the guy suspiciously but before she can answer the question the guy added the first statement. " I'm not dangerous, I just wanna be friends with you. I'm Kit"

Sighing in defeat, Freen tore her gaze on the man seeing he seems harmless so she started speaking.

" Freen."

"Why are you alone? It seems so rare to find a woman walking alone in this beautiful scenery."

"I just wanna have some breather. " Freen replied. " You?"

"O-oh i'm with my friends. They're just on the side roasting meat." He replied. " Where are you from?"

"Thailand." Freen replied.

"I'm from there too. But not from the city."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He replied. " What's your occupation?"

"I'm a professor."

"Oh that's nice. I'm a doctor."

Freen looked at the guy again who is smiling widely looking at Freen.

" I wanted to be a doctor before. "

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's not for me."

"There's no such thing as that Freen. It's not that being a doctor is not for you but it's because you didn work hard to make it there. You just need to have a little push sometimes to take what really makes you happy." He replied.

"Being a smarty pants are we?" Freen slightly smiled but it makes Kit nervous, his heart skipped a bit. She look gorgeous. " Stop staring at me. You look like a creep."