Chapter 21

"Let me do it." Freen's voice startled Becky's being when she suddenly pop up in the middle of nowhere when Becky was about to put cold compress on her feet.

She just got home after talking to Nam and she was met by Becky sitting on the couch pressing cold compress on her now reddish swollen feet.

"It's fine, I can do it." Becky insisted reprimanding Freen's help, but her wife is stubborn, Freen took the compress off her hand pressing it herself on Becky's swollen feet.

They were both silent. None of them talk, and both of them also don't know what to talk about. " Can we not fight?" Freen asked. Becky's previous mood changes, she was surprised Freen didn't pick a fight.

"I don't want to fight anymore bec. Can we not fight anymore? Can you not be mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you Freen." Becky replied. "I'm just... I wanted time and space."

"You were mad at me earlier."

" Only earlier Freen. I'm not anymore." She explained.

Freen nodded in anticipation paying attention to Becky's feet, then she suddenly placed a soft kiss on her ankle making Becky flinch when she felt Freen's lips pressed on her injury.

"What are you doing? She asked, brows raised upwards.

" Mom used to kiss my wounds everytime I hurt myself before, she said it heals faster." She explain and planted another kiss on it again.

"Freen! Stop!" Becca yelped, her body started heating up. "Freen."

But the older girl didn't budge. Instead she kissed Becky's ankle to her upper body, but safe enough to not cross some line. Then she cupped Becky's cheeks.

"I care for you Becky. I don't know why or when I felt this way but I do. I care for you, I don't want you to be hurt nor be in pain. All I wanted to do is keep you with me and protect you at all cost." Becky remained silent. " I know i'm always a bitch to you but i'm trying not to. I'm trying my best to be better for you. "

"Freen."

"I care about you deeply Becky. " She professed. Becky's heart swell with the sudden confession but she get a great hold of herself.

"I'm sorry if I sound like I sided Dasha. I just don't want you to be hurt anymore. Don't be mad at me, can we not fight?" She pleaded. Her eyes conveyed pain and sadness.

Becky cupped her cheeks in between her hands, tracing those fingertips on the milky shade skin Freen has, tracing it back and forth on the back of her neck.

Becky is unsure of what she felt too, but she knew what she felt for Freen's beyond strangers and friendship. She felt something more than that.

"I'm not mad anymore Freen. I can't stay mad for too long if your this gorgeous." She shamelessly admitted. "Your so beautiful Freen."

Freen locked eyes with Becca. Her hands trailing the fingers that was at the back of her neck before interlacing it with hers. Her other hand cupping Becca's cheek. 

Then slowly...

And slowly...

And slowly.....

Both of them leaned over, listening to the beats of their hearts. The voice of their minds telling them to lean in role their sanity.

Until it was only their noses keeping them apart.

"Freen—"

"I'm not sure about my feelings yet Becca... it's confusing me. But I know I feel so much more when i'm with you. You make me feel so alive when i'm around you. And I know I kissed you before but—let this kiss be the foundation to find out what I really felt about you. Only if you let me." She whispered, her breath fanning Becca's face sending heat up the younger girl's body.

She clenched her eyes shut before shutting them open.

"Be my guest."

Freen's lips meet Becca's halfway. Their hearts pounded unknowingly fast than it usually had, and their minds only repeated the scene of this moment.

They seal it with a kiss. To know if what they felt were really vivid and true, and at that moment Freen realized marrying Becky has always been the best thing that ever happened to her life.

She's inlove with Becky.

She's inlove with her wife.