Author's Note

Hi everyone, I just wanna say thank you for being with me through this book journey. Few days ago, I reflect upon this decisions very carefully and cautiously, I was thinking to either continue this or end this earlier, and today I decided to end this short. This past few weeks have been so hectic for me, so stressful, since 2024 started my studies have been giving us a  rough patch, it was devastating and draining, writing is always my extension, I may not be the best of all those writers you have come to know but I am trying my best and my learnings hasn't stopped there.

I decided to put an end to this story, I've been writing a lot since 2022 and the rest I needed wasn't enough to fill in the peace I wanted to inhale. I was drained, super drained that I force myself to write chapters so I could publish but only came to a useless chapters because my mind is blocking my creative skills, and when I do that I try to pause and find inspirations to write again and find that silver lining I've been holding up to from the start. The few months I spent writing this was worth it just like my previous book, you all never failed to support me even if I suck sometimes and I am more grateful to everyone for that. So today, I seal the closure of this very book. Marrying Miss Temperamental is putting a semi-colon on the beginnings I started. UNTIL my next books hopefully.

This is Petalpage. Now signing off.