Chapter 25

" ACKKKKK! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Irin's hand met the flesh of my skin as she hit me repeatedly right after I told her everything that happened between me and Freen. My hand also rest on the valley of my forearm rubbing the painful sensation her palm left.

"It's so unbelievable! I can't! Bec—"

Raising my hand in the air, I stopped Irin's hand from hitting me and promoted." Stop! My arms are painful already! Stop hitting me!" I complained but only caused her to erupt a giggle.

"So what does it mean? Does it mean the marriage is not loveless anymore?" She asked. Her excitement peek through her wide smiles.

"I guess... We haven't said the three words yet, but I know we are way pass than being a loveless couple now."  I replied,the unsuitable feeling of this marriage started to fade as Freen and I started getting along much more better.

Irin nodded before grinning. "Did you do it already?" I choked on my own saliva. Her questions seemed to be too intimate and personal, it make me want to punch her face for raising that.

"Rin! Why are you asking me that!"

"It's normal!"

"We haven't did it okay? Was it necessary? It's not right?"

"Becca sex is always necessary if you are with someone. It's a differe form of showing love to that person. " My ears quirk at the sudden use of words, it makes me feel embarrass and my head can't stop imagining Freen and I in that state making my cheeks hit up.

"We're both not ready for that Irin... I just told you we haven't said the three words yet and now we're already in the sex page. That's too fast and quick we don't have to rush it."

"Yeah right, it Becky Armstrong the always taking things slow woman." She erupted. " Too slow or my liking."

I rolled my eyes. Freen and I kissed each other already but not more than that, not a make out where both of us will be exhausted by the exchange of personal intimacy that will end up in bed. We kissed but only enough to let each other feel our flowing love.

Irin seems to be satisfied with the information her brain was fed so she didn't inquire further questions. The time pass quickly and so the plan of going out with Nop came in. He was so giddy and happy when he saw me, and i'm afraid what Irin said about him wanting to be more than just friends with me is true. I can't hurt a sweet kind human being; but I have to do it because I don't feel the same way about him.

" Bec, would you rather just go in a bike with me on the way to that bistro?" He asked, the safety manner evident on his tone afraid he will ruin this perfect day.

"Sure, any transportation will do. As long as it's not dangerous." I replied.

He smiled. "Okay then, let's go. " He took his bike, hop on in it waiting for me to hop behind him. "Are you okay there Bec?" He asked.

"I am." I courtly replied.

Before he pedaled the bike away, he took a glance at me taking my hands on his own making me look around to see if my wife is anywhere but here.

"Y-you will fall if you don't hold unto me Bec." He murmured wrapping my arms around his stomach as both of us pedaled away.

The wind blows my hair behind, it makes the hairs on the crock of my neck rose up, his perfume also blend in with the air but it's not the same sweet scent I am addicted to. It's different from Freen's.

We rode the bike in silence, just us living in the moment, for me it means just as friends but I don't know what it meant for Nop. When we reach the bistro, I quickly retracted my hand from his stomach like his skin burned my hand but he is oblivious with the quick reflex as he was busy fixing the bike. We entered the bistro and a lot of smiling faces welcomed us in.