Chapter 49

The tangled whirls of emotions slowly detached itself as it slowly unravel the folding sheets of unspoken volumes. Freen go back Becky's room with the burdens lifted off from her shoulders. She slowly take in the reality of the moment, letting the situation linger a little longer in her mind.

Pushing the door open, Freen found Becky lying awake in her bed fidgeting with her fingers and as soon as she saw her wife, she abruptly sit up pulling her wife's scent in for a hug. " How did it go? Are you okay? Did she say something stupid?" She inquired eager to know the details in between Dasha and Freen's departure.

"She didn't say anything stupid, we just cleared the air in between. And I hope no one would interject with us again." She replied rubbing Becky's hair, her fingers resting in between the gaps as she dipped her hand on Becky's head. "Why aren't you sleeping? You're supposed to be resting for now."

"I couldn't sleep, I would always wander about you and her." She replied, this time pulling out from the embrace she sought comfort in.

Just as the two comfortable held each other in a loving gesture, Freen's mother came out from the bathroom drying her hand from the blower next to the door. She then sat on the couch adjacent to Becky's bed but her eyes never left Freen.

"How did it go?" Same with Becky, her mother's eyes filled with curiosity wanting to be affirmed with aggregation, her eyes conveys a lot of unspoken volumes of thoughts behind closed closet doors that want to be broadcast but is suppressed.

"It went well Mom, we settled everything in between us now." Freen's voice feign nervousness as she slowly absorbed her mom's silence. Not wanting to prolong the growing tension in the small room, Freen started opening her wife to share her whole story to her mother. " I know you've been wondering about what happened between me and Dasha but mom please... Allow me to open up the memories I pushed aside at the back of my mind. "

Silence.

Her mother waited for Freen's next word while Becky tentatively held her hand as a sign of support and comfort.

"Dasha and I were more than just friends back in high school. We were highschool sweethearts, she was my first girlfriend, my first gender identity doubt, my first in everything. She has given me too much love and care, the love I craved for when I married Becky. When you fix me with an arrange marriage with Richie I was devastated, I wanted to escape the truth of this phase, I wanted to disappear and live with Dasha somewhere. Someone no one knows our name, somewhere no one knows where we came from. But I know we can't possibly do that, I am too scared and I respect you to much to do such thing. So I tried to win both, you and dad, I tried my best to fight for what we have, but you can't really serve two masters at the same time, you would outpour everything you have to the other while lose time for the other too. So it happened, I was so focus on trying to fight for me and Dasha without knowing we are already in between the knot of detachment. " She started, she used to have heavy heart as she talk about her past heartbreak but now that is it already settled, Freen would admit that she already breathe in peace.

"Dasha as I has been engaging with numerous pointless fights before, she was doubting my love for her, questioning my capacities and even comparing me to someone i'm not but we manage it well. Then the marriage with Richie didn't happen because he was sick and I was so happy about it. Not that Richie is sick but because I can freely be with whoever I want." Freen paused composing her next words. She wished she happened to bring any paper to write down all the details she wanted to address to not leave anything behind but unfortunately she didn't bring one. " I swallowed my pride, give patience and understanding to Dasha's rants because she has all the right to feel that way. But then... She cheated, I was cheated on while I played fair, I was betrayed with my own best friend and my girlfriend, the hope of winning her and being with her for the rest of my life slowly subsided, it was replace with hatred and pain, all the love I had for her suddenly vanished into thin air as my heart was wrapped with pain that I couldn't find which stockroom that love I once had laid. "