Alliances

Seeing the imp, the robot started to walk off to find a better source of blood. That's when the imp started to talk. "Hi I'm Blitzø, the O is silent and, why are you walking off?" As Blitzø tried to get a word in the robot kept walking away. "Hey! Where are you going you hunk of metal!" Blitzø called out. "Fuel" the robot replied. "So you can talk!", Blitzø spat out. "I know a great electricity place if you hear me out" Blitzø said trying in vain to get the robot's attention.

"Blood" the robot stated. "What?" Blitzø said a bit shocked. "Blood is fuel, no electricity needed," The robot responded once more. "Kinky" Blitzø said in a odd voice, "But I can work with that" "If you need blood this is not the place to get it," Blitzø stated caching the robots interest. "Explain" the robot replied. "Well the upper rings have more demons, and I run a," Blitzø answered confidently until he was interrupted. " How do I traverse the rings" the robot communicated. "If you would let me finish I would tell you" Blitzø answered in a bit of a shout. The robot stayed quiet to this.

"Ok" Blitzø announced with bit of annoyance in is speech. "I have a business is the upper rings, a assassination business, if you help me with it I will get you to the upper rings so you can get all the blood you need" Blitzø asserted, finishing his speech. To this the robot stayed quiet, it could just kill this imp now and rampage around this ring, but if he went along he would have access to a hopefully much greater supply of blood, and it wasn't like the robot would lose to the imp.

"Agreed" the robot spat out. "Good!" Blitzø said while putting out his hand "The name's Blitzø, the O is silent what is yours?" "Hello Blitzø, I am V1" The robot replied while taking the out stretched hand.