The waiting game

Siting down on the couch, V1 thought over the whole arrangement with the I.M.P. Thinking it would be better for V1 if V1 could kill without restrictions. However the ability to go to and from the human realm was a magic V1 was not able to wield. So, V1 decided to keep up the deal as long as I.M.P did not try to stop his killings in Hell.

Starting to walk out the door Blitzø suddenly called out to V1. "Hey!" Blitzø then threw him a phone. "To keep in contact in case of jobs that require more help than just me, even if that possibility is very small" Blitzø said to V1.

"But sir, you needed help a few minutes ago" Moxie said to Blitzø. "Nobody asked Moxie, now you and Millie and go back to whatever fucking you were doing" listening to the bickering, V1 left to see the other parts of Hell.
—————————————————————————
Arriving at Limbo with no particular plan in mind other than make up for lost blood, V1 looked at where the elevator is going and get on the nearest one. The nearest one just so happens to be going to Gluttony. The elevator was tightly packed with demons for some reason.

"Dude, what are you doing here" a hellhound said while pressing up to V1 "you look to serious to be going to this party" "What party?" V1 asked the drunk or high demon. "You know" the hellhound said in a slurred voice, "Bee-lzebub's whole big party" the demon said, "I'm going right-" the demon tried to say before knocking out. V1 said nothing to this, and rode the elevator down.
————————————————————————-
As the elevator opened for Gluttony, only V1 stepped out of the elevator, all other things, mostly hellhounds oddly, were dead on the ground. The blood on the walls seemed to be too little for the amount of people, like the blood just disappeared.

Looking into the elevator while V1 walked out, a janitor thanked whatever was up there that the blood was less than it should have been.

As V1 walked out of the limbo elevator, anyone could hear extremely loud bass coming from a building with rainbow light coming out from all around it. V1, hearing the many blood packs over there, went to go investigate.

Walking over the only type of being that was there were hellhounds all looking at V1 as V1 approached the front gate to make entry into the main building. "Who there buddy" A large hellhound said has he put his arm out blocking V1's way, "why is someone like you here" the hellhound said in interest.

"For research and collection of fresh blood" B1 replied to the hellhound. "With a smile, the hellhound said, "we got a mosquito with us, come on in," the hellhound said putting his arm down "can you drink?" the hellhound asked.
————————————————————————
1K views, let's GOOO