To kill an imortal

With a screech, Mammon flew up from his chair holding his hand in one of his other hands. "You fucker!" he screamed, his body starting to change, "I'm going to sell every part in your body for all your worth!"  Mammons lower body began to stretch, going on pushing different things out of the way, creating a gaster (A/N gaster is the back part of an insect body). From that several golden, sharp, scythe like legs sprout from it. All the while Mammon's whole body increased in size. The pen stuck in his white gloved hand got pushed out by the expanding flesh.

While this was happening V1 dashed backwards through the head office trying to get away from the growing Mammon. Mammon eventually stoped, with his size he needed to crouch in the office, his golden legs sticking into the floor. "Come here you bitch!" Mammon yelled reaching for V1. V1 quickly dogged the large hand coming at them by shooting at it with the freeze frame rocket launcher, blowing both V1 and Mammon back. V1 then using the electric railcannon, blew a hole through the floor and went down a level.

"You coward!" Mammon yelled trying to reach into the hole that V1 made. But what was unknown to Mammon was that V1 was right underneath him, using the legs poking through the ground to get his location. Using the firestarter rocket launcher's alt-fire to spread gasoline bellow V1, before shooting a rocket at it.
Pulling out the angelic spear as the explosion occurred, V1 was propelled upwards and a high speed thanks to the rocket and with the spear held high above V1's head speared through Mammon's gaster, splitting it from his body.

With a scream and a thud Mammon landed onto the ground, trying to crawl away with his four arms, "What do you want money?" Mammon said crawling away as V1 got their spear unstuck from the roof, "I'll give you millions, no, everything in this building is yours," Mammon said getting closer and closer to a wall, "Please don't kill me!" Mammon said an V1 approached angelic spear in hand. Now, V1 had no idea that you needed an angelic spear to kill a sin, but with Mammon acting this way and Bee-lzebub acting a different way, V1 pieced it together.

"I will!" Mammon said before he was cut off. B1 stuck the spear directly through his head. And so the sin of greed had been killed, and the effect of this would be felt all throughout the ring.