Round 2

Dashing out of the way of a palm strike from Bee-lzebub V1 retaliated with several nails from the attractor nailgun into the front side of her right hand as she brought it up. As she slammed the other hand down V1 jumped on top of it. With her right hand compromised because of the nails she flipped over the hand with V1 on it to knock V1 off.

As Bee-lzebub did this V1 jumped off and shot the magnetic iron rod out of the nail gun and into her left shoulder. The metal rod did not go in all the way and Bee-lzebub tried to pull it out, when the nails in her right hand started to be attracted by the iron rod. With the head of the nail caching her  hand, the nails brought the whole hand to the iron rod. This made her own hand slam the iron rod deeper into her skin.

With a mighty roar of pain Bee-lzebub ripped her hand from the magnet. As she did this the nails stayed on the magnet putting holes in her hand with blood poring out. By the time she did that V1 was in the floor ready to finish it once and for all.

Using the whiplash arm to climb up Bee-lzebubs left arm she started to swat at V1 with her right hand again. But now with the holes in her hand V1 could hit the hand as she brought it away from V1 in pain. Climbing to her head V1 first put a small hole in it with the angelic spear. V1 then jumped away from her while attaching the whiplash arm to her.

Pulling towards Bee-lzebub as hard as they could, V1 began to rocket towards Bee-lzebub switching to the jackhammer. Using the alt-fire the jackhammer turned into a chainsaw. Pushing the chainsaw into the hole that V1 made with the angelic spear V1 began to make his way around Bee-lzebubs head. The whole time Bee-lzebub tried in vain to stop V1 but couldn't muster a good enough effort.

When V1 finished their round around the head there was only a small piece of meat and skin holding her head to her body. Taking out the angelic spear one last time to cut that last piece off.

The head fell to the floor with a large thud. The thud also had the effect of walking all the hellhound around them to run away. Turning towards the limbo elevator V1 started to make their way to the elevator.

As V1 walked their joints began to squeak, then the noice started to become quieter and quieter as the blood from Bee-lzebub started to oil the joints.

Around gluttony eternal parties started to end. Many hellhounds stood around in a group silent not knowing what to do when the party is over. Hellhounds about to buy something suddenly stopped, no longer wanting what they were about to buy. In fact most of gluttony began to come to a screeching halt. The hellhounds know longer wanted anything.

Including the hellhounds what were running away from V1 had stoped. And as V1 got into the waiting room for the elevator no hellhound moved. As V1 started to walk towards the elevator a camera noticed him and the someone who noticed changed something.

As the elevator approached gluttony V1 waited for it to open to get to pride. However, the door didn't open and the elevator skipped gluttony. Quickly knowing what happened V1 used their weapons to blow a hole through the elevator door. The elevator was already gone, but now V1 had access to the elevator shaft. Using the whiplash V1 began his climb to pride.