The odd lady

V1 was sitting down after walking through the I.M.P door, their angelic spear tied to their back. It had been a few days since the extermination. They were walking behind a new customer for Blitzø, V1 wished that it would allow them to go to the human realm because Blitzø had a promise to keep.

"Can you get this one," Luna asked V1. Luna was manning the front desk, still on her phone. The "this" Luna was talking about was a light blinking to say that a customer needs to be moved. Getting up, V1 went to get the customer out. Unfortunately due to, the last incident, which led to Blitzø to have to shell out some money, V1 had to get rid of the customer non deadly.

V1 walked into the main office where the customer saw V1, froze, then proceeded to yell, "YOU" before jumping at V1. V1 simply dodged, and grabbed the customer by the scruff of the neck and pulled them out side. The whole time the customer was yelling, "I'm supposed to kill you!" and, "You are the worst thing to happen" and finally, "I'm glad you are in Hell!"

These hurtful words had no effect on V1 due to the lack of emotion. Then, the lady, no longer a customer, asked V1 a question. "Why don't you care what I say!" To this V1 had an immediate answer, "You are not important" V1 then dropped her outside the door before slamming it.
———————————————————————-
Not important?

Not important?

NOT IMPORTANT!?

I the most important! God is on MY side! Isn't he? Have I been lying to myself. Rolling up into a ball, tears started rolling down my demonic face, yes demonic. Gad hates me, he must.

As I lied in my place, a ball on the road. A limo suddenly pulled up beside me. A lady stepped out, doing something I thought sinner would not do, she held out her hand to help me up. Well I suppose that one sinner helped me, maybe they're not all bad.

Taking her hand I got up, "Hello" I managed to wheeze out, snot taking over my throat from my crying. "Hello I'm Charlie! Do you mind talking in my car?" With a simple nod, I walked with the sinner into her car, where there was another sinner waiting, they seem oddly human however.

The other sinner did not seem the happiest about a random lady being pulled in to their car

The other sinner did not seem the happiest about a random lady being pulled in to their car. With a small pause, the other sinner introduced themselves as Vaggie. "Why did you drag some random sinner in here?" Vaggie asked. A part of me wanted to proclaim my importance, but certain events had set that straight.

"I just thought she could be a good customer," Charlie replied. Wondering I asked, "A customer to what?" "My Happy, sorry, Hazbin Hotel!" Charlie said with a genuine smile. "How much does it cost?" I asked, knowing that if it was cheep enough, I may be able to get a small break from rent to gather some money.

"Free!" Charlie exclaimed. At this my eyes widened, knowing that it was my only shot, "However," said Vaggie jumping in, "You must work to try to get to Heaven," "I can work to go to Heaven!" I involuntarily shouted out, "Well, most likely?" Charlie hesitantly responded. A most likely was all I needed.

"You've got yourself a customer!"