Tick Tock

Arriving back in Hell after a successful mission, V1 noticed that the imps were tired. "Well that was a day, night" said Blitzø before jumping out of the building. "Me and Moxie are heading home now, see ya V1" Millie said before dragging Moxie off.

The only people left were V1 and Luna wanting to ask them a question. "Was it you who fought Bee-lzebub?" Luna asked V1 "Yes" V1 responded while not moving an inch. Getting the information she needed Luna left to head with Blitzø. While walking, Luna looked up and heard the chiming of the angelic clock tower ticking down from "4" to "3".
————————————————————————
As the morning came for the sinners, V1 saw no difference in the light levels, only sinners have taken this time to be morning and when the bell chimes to be the end of the day. V1 was still in the I.M.P building with not much to do outside look at killings go on, they were full on blood for the time and no more information came up.

Now with demons and sinners walking around, V1 came down from the building for a Quick Look around to see if anything new happened. Unfortunately the only thing that happened was the odd lack of things happening.

Stores that had a surplus of supplies now were either broken into, or completely sold out if they were cheep enough. Very few houses had boards on the window, like they were preparing for the end of days. This however was not V1's problem.

V1's problem was that they needed blood, and most demons and sinners were off the streets, however there was one place where many sinners came together. Looking over, V1 saw exactly what they needed. A strip club full of blood. Heading inside V1 was immediately stoped with a question, "What's your kink?" a succubus said putting her hand on V1's metal body.

V1 promptly took the succubus's hand and shove it into her face. V1 then pulled out the marksman revolver and began to fire at the incoming attackers. Yet while that was happening, someone on earth was going insane.
—————————————————————————
V1, that's the name they gave me. They tried to help me but there is no going back. I am going to kill the son of a bitch who killed my child. They said this "V1" guy couldn't be found, but they aren't trying hard enough.

They don't know how I feel. They won't hurt V1 like I will. They won't take the means I will. I will catch V1 and I pray to God to toss him into the fiery pits of Hell for all of eternity. I after that I shall be with my son eternal in heaven.

There is a man called Victor Boone. I found his while searching for V1. The first letter of his name could be tied to V and 1 could be how there is only one V in his name. V1 will die, and if it is not him? Then I know God will forgive this poor mother's soul.