Lord Yahweh, please remember me again.

Gabriel annoyed, flew over to the cherubs base. For every single portal an angel opens, paperwork must be done and it must be approved. The only angel that doesn't do that in Adam, because he simply ignores it. He has at least fifty years of paperwork to do for those portals, but no one will tell him. The cherubs, hearing of someone who has done lots of good and was going to kill themselves, opened up a portal without the necessary paperwork. Going into the office Gabriel demanded to see the Cherubs office to tell them off.

Getting the location, Gabriel began flying over to the office. Has he got closer, he heard something off. Bumps and crossbow shots firing in the office he was trying to get to. Picking up the pace Gabriel quickly reached the office and slammed the door open. With a mighty thunk as the door hit the wall, the sight in-front of Gabriel was one that was familiar.

It was the machine, in front of him. The machine was surrounded by the body's of  three different cherubs. As the pain of the memory's came floating back once more Gabriel did not feel pain, just excitement. Once more he could fight a battle worthy of God's Will. A pain ringing in his head Gabriel charged at V1, "Show me what you are made for!" Gabriel yelled while creating two katanas of light in each his hand and slashing them at V1 in a X shape.

V1 hurriedly jumped between the gap between the X, not being able to maneuver around due to the cramped office. As Gabriel's slash hit the opposing wall, it made a large hole one which V1 jumped through, quickly climbing to the top of the building. Gabriel continued his assault by putting away the katanas and pulling out a spear of light while also making a portal directly below him leading to above V1, "This feeling!" Gabriel said in excitement, remembering it from the last time they fought eons ago.

As Gabriel flew down through the portal, to see that V1 was waiting on the other side with the spear their spear out, using the spear to slide against Gabriel's spear to get close and land a hit with a point blank shot from the pump charge shotgun. Grunting in pain, Gabriel switched to a greatsword of light, hitting a large slash onto V1, crashing V1 onto the roof.

"You're getting rusty machine!" Gabriel said as V1  looked up and saw two axes flying towards them. Using the spear V1 parried the two axes before switching to the sawblade launcher. Jumping up as Gabriel created the greatsword once again and slashing horizontally. V1 jumped on top of the sword, launching a magnetic iron beam into Gabriel.

V1 then fell, as they fell they shot saw blades at Gabriel. Gabriel tried his beast to doge, but the saws homed onto the magnet stuck inside of him.

As V1 fell, something odd happened. A portal opened up beneath them and sent them back into Hell. As Gabriel looked around to find the culprit who took away the fight, he saw a worried Sera opening the portal. Flying over to Gabriel as he ripped the iron beam out of him and dropped it, the saws coming towards him and on him following the beam as it fell.

Without a word, Gabriel flew into the destroyed office. Sera's trued to ask what was that, yet they fell on deaf ears. Gabriel tried to find a clean sheet of paper, which was not easy due to the blood of the cherubs m V1 had killed. Finally finding some underneath some bloodied papers, Gabriel took out a desk from the corner, a random chair, and a pen. He sat down within the office, making a report of the portal he made and the one made by Sera.