A good time at Ozzie's

Immediately shooting the talking imp, the others took it as their sign to jump in to grab and take down V1. V1 simply grabbed one of them, then spun that imp around extremely fast, killing the other imps jumping at him. "What's all this?" All large fire called out. Looking towards the noise, V1 saw a large flaming demon with two smaller heads in the flames.

Unknown to V1, it was the host of Ozzie's, Asmodeus

Unknown to V1, it was the host of Ozzie's, Asmodeus. "Please if you will refrain from killing my workers will you" Asmodeus said with his flames burning brightly. Looking at him, V1 failed to see his blood, it was as if his whole body was fire. And with some power as well V1 could not come out completely unharmed, and there was no blood payoff. "Fine" B1 responded walking off, knowing that there was no point fighting a bloodless being. Looking at V1's back, Asmodeus knew he needed to bring this up with the other sins at the next meeting.
————————————————————————
Walking down the streets of lust, V1 was not quite sure what to do. Sure genocide of the imps was an option, but thanks to Blitzø, V1 wondered if any other imp could help make more blood. Doesn't help that imps have hardly any blood to begin with.

V1 started to walk back to the elevator then stopped, looking at the built up city they destroy so many moons ago. Continuing V1's walk back into the elevator, V1 determined that they needed to come back down here to gather more information at a later date. For now, there needed to be information about where V1 was currently residing.
———————————————————————-
Heading through the pride ring, it was still mostly empty, the only demons walking around were powerful overlords that V1 had no ability to kill, yet. As V1 kept walking, the tightly packed city began to disperse. And it seemed to be a heavily forested area. Which then lead into a large mansion.

It eclipsed Stolas's house by almost three. And the door had an apple knocker. V1 then turned around with new information on things in Hell, when the door started to creak open. Out from the door came a man clad in white. With a top hat on his head, with a crown and a snake wrapped around his hat. In has hand sat a cane with a small apple where his hand grabbed the cane.

"Demons don't venture out here to much" the demon said trying to hide whatever was behind the door. "Tell me your name, your king demands it" Hearing the 'king' part, V1 prepared for anything to happen. "V1" they replied. As the man heard that, a memory sparked in his head. A memory about when he was exploring Hell when he fell from heaven.