Flashback

Rewritten
As Lucifer looked through a wasteland, he wondered not just who built this, but where had they gone? God and created the earth not too long ago, and the things here look like they're from a different reality.  Houses which stretch on into the sky, books written in a language no one left alive can speak. How much knowledge was lost when the original founders of this place left?

Hearing something, Lucifer looked back and heard his wife, Lilith call for him. Walking over they saw a rectangular box.

 "I just heard this rectangle talk" Lilith swore

"I just heard this rectangle talk" Lilith swore. "Dear, this thing isn't alive" Lucifer said trying to calm her down, 'this place as already taken a bite out of our sanity' Lucifer began to think before being interrupted.

"Aramaic detected, translating now" the rectangle said, something showing up on the front face of the rectangle, "Get back!" Lucifer yelled trying to protect his wife. "Translation complete, message rolling," the rectangle said before something started to play on the screen. Like magic, images of the past began to play out on it. "I thought only angels could do that?" Lucifer said in amazement, but what showed up was odd to say the least. "This is the only safe place left," the demon(?) said from the other side of the rectangle. "Model V1 had returned from heaven". 'Wait, there was never a V1 when I was there' Lucifer thought.

When Lilith heard this she looked over at her husband, who shook his head. "I thought that thing left when Hell was seemingly empty. Come to the elevator on the Lust floor for protection, I think that model V1 doesn't know I'm here" The recording then cut off, "Translating next recording" the rectangle said,, the screen going dark. Quickly, Lucifer and Lilith went to look around where they were, looking for any evidence showing something once lived here, perhaps a skeleton or food. Yet nothing of the sort was found.

But all they could find was odd snake skin packed with strands of a metal."Translation complete, playing next recording" the rectangle said before spurring back to life, "They've shut down!" Recording said as Lucifer and Lilith ran over to see the recording. "I saw them shut down, we out lived them!" the demon(?) then looked a bit depressed, "Or, maybe I just out lived them" the demon(?) says carrying on, "No, there has to be more of us, please come over to Lust if this you can hear me!" The recording then cut with the rectangle once more saying "Translating last recording" before going dark once more. To this, the two went back to what they were doing. Yet no matter what, no life could be found. Just old things so advanced that they could not began to tell what their purpose was.

"Translation complete, playing final recording" the rectangle said before coming alive one last time."He has finally returned!" the demon(?) said, "I can see heaven light up again, God has returned to our failed reality!" Lucifer was VERY confused by this. Why would God leave, how would that work? "Now I shall be one of the lucky few to return to the living!" the demon(?) said lifting his arms up, "Or not, but it would be nice to have some.." from the recording a grand trembling could be heard. "What was," the demon(?) tried to speak, but was hushed by a bright light which covered the screen. When the light dimmed, nothing was left.

As the recording cut out, so did the last bit of power in Hell, the screen went blank for the last time. Trying to get the rectangle to do what it was doing once again, Lucifer found some messages scrawled underneath the screen, "We are but lambs for the slaughter" said one, "Abandoned by God" said another, and the final one said l, "Why did we open those damned doors"

—————————————————————————-
Sorry for the previous ass writing, hope this one makes more sense.