Loo Loo Land!

As a new day started, Blitzø was in his office doing some, odd, things with two mini-figures off Moxie and Millie when the phone started to ring. Answering it it was a certain owl demon named Stolas asking Blitzø, in a sexual way, to protect him and his daughter in a trip to Loo Loo Land. With Blitzø at first refusing.

"Don't invite us to shit unless someone's going to die" Blitzø said through the phone. "I'll pay you," the owl responded, "With what" Blitzø said intrigued, "DEAL" Blitzø yelled before smashing the phone on the table, which happened to also destroy the phone. So he just took out a megaphone to call the other imps. "M and M get your ass in here, we're going to Loo Loo Land!" Blitzø yelled, "and somebody call V1!"
———————————————————————
With Luna staying at the office to protect the magic book that gets them into the human realm, Blitzø, V1, Millie, and Moxie started their drive over too Stolas to pick him and his daughter up. Blitzø was driving while V1 was in the passenger seat, and Moxie and Mille in the back.

"Ok listen up fuckers," Blitzø started, "The perverted ass we are picking up is the owner of the book which lets us do our job" Blitzø said while putting his eyes off the road hitting a few bystanders. "If there is no blood, I must take my leave" V1 said opening the door while the van they were in was going fifty miles per hour, nailing some lone demon. With a sigh, Blitzø replied, "We need our A game, and you are a great killer, also there will be something too kill" Only listening to the last part, V1 closed the van door, letting the lone demon hanging on slip off too very painful fall.

"Ok, me and the others will get the van ready, you go grab Stolas and his kid," Blitzø said while drifting into Stolas's front yard, destroying his gate in the process. Nodding, V1 got out of the van and went to the door. Knocking on it, the door swung open to reveal Stolas, in a Loo Loo Land themed outfit.

"Hello my big dick..." Stolas started to say before looking down and seeing V1. "Oh, who are you" Stolas said pointing down at V1. "V1" they answered simply. "And you're here because?" Stolas said, "Blitzø is here to pick you up," "Oh, I'm coming Blitzy!" Stolas said while running to the van.

Behind Stolas, came his daughter Octavia. Seeing V1, she asked "Are you some new Hell robot?" Responding, V1 said "I have existed for a very long time"
————————————————————————-
"Why would a murderer scream" I asked V1 while I shot him in the leg, "I told you lady, my name is Victor Boone! I don't know who this V1 guy is!" The obvious lier said into my face. He should know not to lie to a mother.

"Now, I send you to Hell" I said pointing my gun at his face."Please ma'am I'm begging you stop!" The murderer of my son yelled out, then I snuffed his life. Like the man did my son.