A mothers way

Sorry for taking the focus off of V1 for a bit

—————————————————————————-

Looking at the pentagram the sky I was extremely confused. Why would Heaven have that? Then I looked around seeing a sign saying "Welcome to Hell!"

No

No this can't be right

I was supposed to got to Heaven. I was supposed to see my boy again. I was supposed to be rewarded, not punished! Heaven must of lost its way, yes that's the only reason why I'm here! I will find a way back to Heaven, back to my true place of rest, but first I need to see if I can get "V1" killed.

Someone in Hell must run an assassination business. And they would be helping the Lord Almighty while doing so! It's a win win! Though I doubt these people, no, these demons will see it that way. These demons are evil and here for a reason, unlike me who is here because of Heaven being corrupted.

First, find a way to kill V1. Then find my way to cure Heaven and be with my boy! Don't worry Mama's coming! But for now I need to get info for that assassination. Seeing a demon on a smoke break I walked over to him to ask my question.

"Hey fucker!" I yelled out. Usually I would not use crass language, but it's most likely how these people talk, "What do you want Bitch" the demon rudely replied talking his cigarette out of his mouth. "Where can a demon find a good place to kill people on earth?" I asked in a rude voice grins to sound evil, came more naturally than I thought. Must be from practice on the people who  could have been "V1"

With another rude laugh, the demon put his cigarette back and replied, "You're new here aren't ya?" Once again the demon was rude, but it is in their nature. "How did you guess?" I asked, knowing no matter what the evil demon did that God would protect me.

"We ain't some dumb demon we're fucking sinners" the demon, sorry, sinner said with an obviously evil laugh echoing around the street. From across the way I could hear some other sinners yelling "Hell yeah brother!"  "And about your assassin question" the sinner began to say, I knew that he would have this information! All  demons, sorry, sinners would know about killings!

The man stoped talking and pointed behind me. Turning around there was a large sign for something called the I.M.P. They have access to earth and can kill V1 for me. All I need to do is get them to do it.
—————————————————————————

As I approached the I.M.P building I felt no fear, for the Lord my God will protect me for all injustice. As I walked into the office, passing through an empty waiting lounge I heard someone large and metal walking behind me. Yet I did not turn around, for fear is not something one needs when there is a God looking over you.

Seeing my dedication rewarded as I walked into the office with no extra steps as I sat face to face with an imp, another one of the evil creatures. "Welcome my name is Blitzø, the O is silent who can we kill for you?" his evil voice said aloud.

Knowing I had no choice than to revel in more evil, I said "I'm new here and am looking to get someone on earth killed," I said demeaning him to do it, "How new?" the imp asked, of course he means to take advantage of me! Well news to him God is on my side.

"Just got here" I said in a matter-of-fact way too his imp face. The imp strangely put his hand over his head and said, "Look, if you want someone dead you need money" "But aren't you supposed to enjoy killing?" I responded back extremely surprised, "Don't get it wrong I do, but it's a waste of my time to do something for free, so please get the fuck out" the imp said coping my voice.

"NO" I yelled, this is supposed to go my, Gods way! Not this stupid imps! He then pressed a button under the table, calling for someone. If only someone cared about him. The door then opened as I thought that as if to prove me wrong, then someone who looked familiar walked in.

As I looked at their blue metallic body with odd flaring spikes behind them, I noticed a familiar code in their right torso, "V1"

"YOU" IT WAS HIM!