Back at I.M.P

After the whole angel ordeal, satisfied V1 headed back to the I.M.P. As they were walking back firework started to shoot out from the streets. Demons and imps began crawling out from their holes, taking the boards off the windows, for the day was done. As V1 approached the building, they noticed a familiar site of Blitzø, Mille, Moxie and Luna at the door arguing about is it a push or a pull door.

Hearing the footsteps Blitzø turned around to see V1 and then said, "Holy shit! You're alive!" in shock at V1. Putting a smirk onto his face Blitzø quipped, "You just hid out until the angels left didn't you," while poking at V1. From the time that it took V1 to get from where he was to the I.M.P the blood that covered his body had been absorbed. Hearing Blitzø V1 responded with a a quick "No". "But there's no proof" Blitzø said while shrugging his shoulders.

To this V1 simply held out their left hand, which just so happened to hold the angelic spear they picked up off the first angel. "Is that an angelic spear!" Moxie yelled out after finally noticing the weapon. "Yes" V1 replied. With a scoff, Blitzø replied with "They probably picked it off a dead demon"

"Well the might of" Mille interjected, "and you would know sooo much about that" Luna finally said looking off the phone she was staring at for the past while. "I do know more than you" Mille replied to Luna. "because your old" Luna replied her eyes glued to the phone. "Because I worked for my life unlike you " Mille said to Luna, "why you!" Luna said taking her eyes off the phone for a moment.

"Now now" Blitzø said trying to calms things down, now I know some people were wrong" Blitzø said before directly locking eyes with Moxie, "What?" Moxie said confused. "But let's head inside and see who we have to murder" Blitzø finished before pulling the door and failing to open it. V1 then walked up and pushed the door open, "I knew that Blitzø said confidently as he walked in along with the others.
—————————————————————————
"Any final words?" The executioner asked me, "God will forgive me and damn all who get in my way" I said knowing what will happen. "Crazy lady," the man muttered before going into the back.

I was caught in the middle of trying to grab the real "V1". Can't they see I'm the good guy? I am trying to find my sons murder actively, while the police try to look for suspects I already found mine. And now the greedy want to get rid of me, so I can't solve crimes so they get more money. I know it because I saw it while looking for reasons why the police were not looking.

I know I will got to Heaven, to see my son again. If in this life I could not kill "V1" then I will ask God to do it for me. For I am Gods mightiest warriors. If not then why was I given such hardships.

I can hear them starting, my boy I will see you soon. Then, nothing.

I open my eyes, I am alive! But somewhere different. My head feels heavy, like there's something on it, obviously a halo. I am laying face first on, pavement? I didn't guess there was pavement it heaven but God works in mysterious ways. Flipping over I see something truly weird to be in Heaven. A pentagram in the sky.