Heading Home

"You killed all of them?!" Millie yelled out. "Yes" V1 quickly responded. "If a human finds out we are so fucked" Blitzø said putting his hand on his head. "Well sir, at least they did better than us" Moxie pointed out.

"Not the time Moxie" Blitzø said tiredly. "We looked everywhere though" Millie said sadly. "I mean how was it so hard to find a famous politician!" Blitzø yelled throwing a paper with the politician advocating for global warming on it.

As the paper flew, it landed next to V1, as they picked it up to see if the target could be found. Realizing V1 had seen that face before, V1 then stated, "The politician is dead." "He is!?" The three imps yelled out. "And how do you know that?" Blitzø asked

"He was my first kill in the building" V1 exclaimed. "Let me take a look" Blitzø said walking over to the building. Opening up the door Blitzø immediately saw the politician's body on the ground. "Yep, that's our guy" Blitzø said "Good job newbie, you may be pretty good at this" Blitzø said to V1

With a nod, V1 started to walk over the portal with the imps following close behind. "Do you kill the guy" Luna asked with the least amount of interest possible. "Yes we got him as usual, can you tell the client?" Blitzø asked Luna in a sweet voice.

The only thing Luna did in response was growl. "Thanks Loony!" Blitzø said before dashing off. "So me and Millie are going to head home, what are you going to do?" Moxie asked V1. "Take a look around before shutting off for a while in this building.

"O-K" Moxie said. "Well I hope you have a good time!" Moxie then walked off, Millie in tow.
—————————————————————————
Getting out of the building, V1 looked up to see a giant pentagram in the sky, covering the whole city. The whole city also had a red hue for some reason. The buildings were very familiar to V1. The looked almost identical to the ones back in Lust on V1's first trip through.

The buildings were tall and thin, V1 could not tell if the windows were red, or was that due to the red hue. A few of the buildings had signs saying "Welcome to Hell" on them, in case you did not know where you were.

Wanting more blood V1 went on a quick dash to gather a bit.

—————————————————————————

"Damn, I really did end up in Hell" said a young sinner walking near to a much older one. "Yep, your sins were not forgiven so now you're here" The older sinner said. "I just wish I could have lived a bit longer, maybe fix my sins" The younger one says as they look down.

"Come on, there are a few perks" The older sinner said trying to cheer up the younger one. "Since you're already dead, you can't die again making you pretty much immortal! Well, as immortal as the dead can get. Hell, you could say I've been about killed one hundred times!"

"Really!" The younger sinner beamed. "Yep" the older sinner said while basking in the light of the younger one. " Now let me-" the older sinner started before having both of the sinners heads blasted off.

Rushing into the blood, V1 realized something strange. One of the sinners blood felt the same as fresh blood,  while the other felt like old floor blood!
————————————————————————

Longest chapter so far, can you see where I made a mistake in "Truck stop massacre" and had to fix it?