A fight with the queen bee

While jumping towards her, the honey flew in front of V1 trying to catch V1. V1 then had to dash to the left and grab onto the rail of the another floor. Of course V1 then had to dodge the cops of hellhounds being thrown at them.

Knowing that beam attacks didn't affect her, V1's options for attacks were limited to shotguns, nailguns, and a rocket launcher. Pulling the pump charge shotgun out. V1 jumped towards the disco ball where Bee-lzebub was. Purposely not having enough speed to make it to her, V1 started to fall.

When V1 was directly under the disco ball, V1 then used the whiplash arm to pull themselves up to the other side of the disco ball. Appearing on the other side Bee-lzebub's face showed fear for a second, before it was replaced with a smile as she flew away. Standing on the disco ball, the honey started to surround V1, but there was a small hole in the top.

"Ready to be see my new metal honey!" Bee-lzebub yelled to the crowd. Taking out the attracter nailgun, V1 shot a magnetic iron beam through the honey towards Bee-lzebub. As it ripped through the honey Bee-lzebub simply dodged. "That's all, I kind of expected more" she said standing in front of the magnetic iron beam while V1 switched to the S.R.S cannon rocket launcher.

Launching the rocket launcher to the left of themself instead of in front where Bee-lzebub was confused the her. "It seems your data is going off" she mocked while V1 took out the malicious railcannon and waited. "I thought tin cans were supposed to be good at remembering things" Bee-lzebub said while she continued to mock, "that doesn't work!" She said starting to close the honey around V1.

Then, Bee-lzebub heard something to her right. She noticed it was the rocket that V1 shot, and it was being attracted by the metal beam. She fly up over the rocket and said, "You really think I would-" before she could finish her sentence, V1 shot the rocket with the malicious railcannon. The rocket blew up in a bright red explosion.

Barely dodging the explosion, Bee-lzebub landed on the ground, surrounded by silent hellhounds. Looking up at the disco ball V1 was no where to be found. Shrugging her shoulders Bee-lzebub said, "Guess the bitch left the party!" After she said this the hellhounds started to cheer, that was before V1 appeared behind her with the pump action shotgun and blew her leg off.