Repercussions

As soon as Mammon was killed every demon in the building stoped, they knew greed was dead. They knew that they needed to do something. They were stuck in their place, until heavy footsteps could be heard walking on the golden floor. It was V1 walking past all of them. Not a sound could be heard other than foot steps. Everyone one knew that it was V1 who killed greed, and they would do nothing to interrupt them, so they stood still. V1 walked past all of them, taking a glance at each of them, before leaving the building.

As V1 left, the door slammed shut with a heavy thud. The thud was a wake up call to all the demons as the sound reverberated off the shining walls. The demons then lunged to the elevator trying to get to the top floor, where all the most pricey things were. Yet they had forgotten that the elevator needed money to work, and none of them had gotten payed in the last one hundred years. As some demons tried to turn around to get out of the elevator, they were met by several other demons trying to get in. This caused quite a few demons to get crushed inside the elevator.

After a while the demons released how the elevator worked, stoping their advances. This came too late however for the dead. The demons looked up knowing that it is where their golden reward lied, so they began to climb. They began to climb on each other trying to reach to the roof, however as soon as one demon got on another the roles would be reversed as the demon on the bottom would scamper to the top.

If they all worked together they might be able to make it, but the greed in the hearts of these demons were much more than the sense in their head. As other demons born walking past the window they saw a terrifying sight. A ever changing tower of bodies. Each one going from up to down, never passing the ten foot mark.

On the outside however the demons cleaning the building did not stop. They knew that their boss was dead but they wouldn't believe it. They wouldn't believe that all their work was up to nothing, that they never got paid for anything and never would be.

If they were able to move on they would be able to reach the treasure at the top, but why would they? Their boss is up there after all, so they just keep cleaning. As the water from their mops go dry they keep cleaning. Even if there is nothing to clean and they have nothing to clean with, they will just keep cleaning.
—————————————————————————

The same feeling was felt all over the greed ring. Every imp, hellhound, and demon in all of hell began to riot. After all, their money had their worth because Mammon said so. Without Mammon, money was just another piece of paper.

A few minutes after Mammons death from started to multiply ten-fold. No one trusted any body, they just keep it to themselves because if they act on it they might get fined, so without the backbone of money things began to fall apart.

Several crime empires fell in an instant as they were turned on by their own workers, looking for comforts that would go missing in the following days. Some bosses hid away inside of bunkers. Others tried to put up a fight, they all fell to the hand of the workers.

As all of this happened V1 walked by, heading to their next destination. While they're are on this journey might as well go and see the rest of the I.M.P in wrath. After all, in wrath there is new blood, new fuel.