The ofice reveal

Sitting in the chairs in the office, for 30 minutes nobody came, until suddenly one could hear something running down the hall. "Hello sir!" Sort for being late, Luna told us about two minutes ago so we had to rush" a imp said bursting through the door

"Hey! Don't you dare put your problems on Luna!" Blitzø said lashing out at the male imp. "But it was sir!" The male imp responded. "Calm down Moxie, I'm sure she didn't mean it" the female imp said. "On the contrary, I believe she did mean it" Moxie said in response.

Looking over, Luna had now taken her seat at the table, still looking at her phone. When she heard Moxie's response, she simply flipped him the bird without any care. "I did not call you all here to make fun of my Loony, but to introduce a new member of the team!"Blitzø said trying to get the focus back on him.

"Introducing our new murder bot" Blitzø began to say before leaning close to V1 and asking "What's  you name again?" "V1", V1 robot simply responded. "V1!" Blitzø said concluding his speech. "Well now, what royal demon did you have to black mail to get this one?" The female imp asked. "Well Millie as much as it might shock you I got this one with no blackmail" Blitzø said puffing up his chest.

"Are you sure you are ok with this?" Moxie asked V1. "If there is blood to be found, rest assured that I am fine with it." V1 responded. "Ok" Moxie responded hesitantly. "Well if you want blood so much, why don't you kill us?" Millie asked V1. Before V1 could answer Blitzø jumped in to the conversation.

"Well it's obviously because V1 respect what I am doing so it would be a honor for him to join" Blitzø said with full confidence. "So what are you exactly here?" Moxie asked trying to clear up confusion. "Blood for fuel" V1 said. "Well if you need blood you can rob some from a blood bank" Luna said still not looking up from her phone

"No" V1 denied. "Only fresh blood will do." "Ok weirdo" Luna said.