Layer 1: Lust

As the only person (at the moment of me writing) using the #utrakill I am number one in the world when it comes to #utrakill
—————————————————————————

The rumbling of the elevator, which is usually felt by many was only felt by two. As a ding pled in the elevator Blitzø finally opened his eyes to get off, then he looked around the elevator. "What in the actual fuck happened here!" Blitzø yelled out.

"I killed them" V1 responded. "Well ok then" Blitzø said while the doors opened. As the two walked out a janitor hellhound walked in, knowing that tonight was going to be a long clean.
—————————————————————————

Heading into lust one could see several porn studios signs around. Even if you look away from the sign, there were still sinners doing it in their houses.

Walking to the I.M.P building V1 looked around seeing how even though so much time has passed, one could still see the architecture from Minos's time. Seeing a sinners gathered at a porn studio, V1 pulled the pump action shotgun to begin firing, then.

"Don't fire on our customers metal head!" Blitzø yelled out while pushing the head of the gun down. V1 looked back, about to pull another gun when Blitzø said. "Look, those fuckers are our way of making money, no money means we have no reason to go to the human realm and kill people, meaning you wouldn't be able to kill humans, ok fuck head?" Hesitantly, V1 put down the gun and continued following Blitzø, knowing that it could lead to more blood.

Walking into the apartment complex the walked in seeing a hellhound at the desk watching the phone, not the one she's supposed to watch though. "Luna, baby can you call Moxie and Millie to the table, I have something to introduce to them" Blitzø said in a voice far nicer than V1 ever heard. "Sure" Luna said dejectedly, would she do it was up in the air

Thanks Loony, we"ll be waiting in the office for everyone. Walking away V1 could feel Luna's stare. However, killing her stop V1 from going to the human world and gathering more blood from there. So V1 simply walked into the office, deciding that nothing was the right option.