Harvest Festival

A tired Moxie sat down beside his boss and his wife. "I can still go," Moxie commented breathing in and out heavily. "Yeah yeah sure you can" Blitzø said patting Moxie's head mockingly. "You know, with all the blood shed V1 would do well here." Millie pointed out while looking around wrath. "Why don't he kill us?" Moxie wondered aloud after hearing the name V1.

"Because we are too small for him," Blitzø replied, "A few imps are not worth the time it would take to kill us." Blitzø then stood up, "But this is enough blood for them to start killing everyone here, "And that's why he isn't here," before Blitzø sat down he saw something in the horizon. It was V1. Knowing what V1 would do as soon as they got here Blitzø elected to abandon everyone except his workers.

"Run NOW," Blitzø said beginning to run, "Why sir?" Moxie said leaping out of his seat, "V1 their here to kill all of us!" Blitzø said turning around, "Well that ain't right" Millie said turning towards V1, "I'm going to go see what's up with them," Millie and Moxie then made their way towards V1.

"Hey!" Millie called out as V1 set their sights on her, "What are you," Millie was then cut off by bullet going through her head. "MILLIE!" Moxie called out for his wife charging V1. Yet a tired imp was no match for V1 who took care of them both easily.

Blitzœ was still running, where? Not even he knows. He just can't die now, it doesn't matter if others die. It doesn't matter that he can't hear Moxie's screams get silenced by a bullet. All that matters is that he makes it out of here alive. Running and running Blitzø began to run out of steam before he saw it in the horizon.

The limbo elevator, it would allow him to get back to Luna, and keep her safe from V1. Using the last bit of energy that Blitzø had he pushed on until he made it on to the elevator. It wasn't going to pride at this moment, but he would just wait on it until it did. It was better than waiting outside the elevator where V1 could kill him.

As Blitzø's eyelids started to fall, he pulled them up with sheer willpower thinking of his precious hellhound at home. As the elevator door finally closed after everyone got on it, Blitzø saw a horrifying sight.

V1 was walking into the waiting room to the elevator, V1 took notice of Blitzø staring at them and stared back at Blitzø until the door fully closed and they could not see each other any more.

V1 then took a seat in the waiting room, knowing where the next destination that they must go is. To the Gluttony ring to finish what they started.