Return to Gluttony

As the limbo elevators doors opened, a few hellhounds were going to get on. Until they saw who was getting off the elevator. Seeing V1 every single living thing in the waiting room rushed out not wishing to die. Gluttony

Getting off V1 began to notice that there was another party going on. Seeing the potential of gathering blood like the last time they were here, V1 started his way to the party.

However, as V1 made their way their many hellhounds saw them and began to post about it. This spread the news of V1 being in Gluttony extremely quickly, to all parts of Hell. Including pride

Blitzø was tired. His workers are dead, killed by his best worker. Getting to his house he saw that Luna wasn't there, no note but Blitzø had a tracking chip put in her phone so he could tell where she was. Checking her location Blitzø saw that she was in Gluttony. Knowing that she was probably with the hellhound of Verosika. With some annoyance Blitzø sat down and turned on the TV.

When the TV flickered on it immediately snapped to breaking news. That V1 had been seen in Gluttony. Many people immediately looked to the TV around Hell because wherever V1 is many casualties come after. Yet Blitzø only had a look of horror on his face. The thing he just ran from is about to take away his Loony.

Without even shutting off the TV Blitzø rushed out the door. Grabbing the keys and shoving them into the ignition Blitzø barreled off to his the Gluttony going as fast as he could.

Now usually you are supposed to get to the limbo elevator then when you get to Gluttony get a new car, unless you pay to have your car moved to Gluttony. This is something that Blitzø didn't have time for. As demons watched as the elevator to Gluttony appeared and no one got on, they could hear distant sounds of screeching tires.

Looking behind them they saw a van with the letters I.M.P painted on to it driving down the hallway at top speed. Demons had to suck out of the way not to get hit by it. As it entered the elevator it destroyed several of the seats. Some demons wished to get revenge on Blitzø, but they were quickly sniped by Blitzø.

"Get the FUCK away from me!" Blitzø yelled to the demons, his voice dripping with desperation. The demons tried to step on, but remembered that V1 in greed and that only a demon with nothing to lose would go there, and each of them have something.

Except for Blitzø, he only had his Loony and he was going to get her to safety no matter what.