ESCAPE

Running to the elevator, Blitzø slammed the down arrow on the elevator, only to realize that someone was coming up the elevator. "Fuck!" Blitzø yelled, running to the stair doors to try to run down, only to hear people running up the stairs, "FUCK" Blitzø exclaimed.

Looking for a way down, Blitzø eyes wandered to the window. "I could kill them" V1 said pulling out the core eject shotgun. Jumping on the gun pushing it down, "Have you seen how many there are? And that's most likely not the main force." Blitzø exasperatedly said, "We have to get back down where Luna will open the portal so they can't get into Hell!" Blitzø continued.

Thinking it over, V1 realized that staying in a world that could make weapons like V1 was not great for survival. Thinking of an idea, V1 grabbed Blitzø and jump through the smashed window. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Blitzø screamed as they fell.

The duo then hit something midway down the building. It was one of the many operatives climbing up the building. "The window quick!" Blitzø said squirming his way onto V1's shoulders. Pulling back V1's left arm, V1 then smashed the windows. Jumping through the window they landed in a closed off office.

Looking at the closed door in front of them, V1 opened the door to see serval FBI members swarming the place like rats, as Blitzø slammed the door, they both go their weapons ready. Just to hear carnage on the other side.

Opening back the door they could see Millie with a battle axe and Moxie with a rifle in the middle of all of the carnage. "Why are you fuckers here now?" Blitzø asked the two. "I realized something was off when I couldn't find you sneaking around our house" Moxie said staring at Blitzø. "It's not that often!" Blitzø yelled from atop V1's shoulders. "It's literally every day!" Moxie yelled back.

"Yeah, and demons can go to heaven" Blitzø said ignoring Moxie, "Now where's the pick up to get our asses out of here" Blitzø said while jumping off of V1's shoulder. "Right around the corner" Millie said walking to the portal, "Great!" Blitzø said, "I need to relax with some good booze!"

"However, there is so much blood to be collected" V1 said trying to get them to massacre. "I know, you can get blood another time" Blitzø told V1. Saying nothing in agreement, V1 walked through the portal back into the main lounge of I.M.P and sat on the couch to think over what to do now.