One more day

The final day had arrived. Before, one could see at least some overlords on the streets, but now no one was willing to be out here, except for V1 of course. There were some sinners out, just not willingly. "Help me!" a sinner screamed, tied to a bolder. There were many like that sinner, some struggling to escape while others accepted their fate.

According to the large angelic clock, there were still six hours left until the angels came to attack. V1 decided to take one last look at Hell to see any good points to lure the angels too. Turning around, V1 went to

"SURPRISE BICHES" yelled a voice from the sky playing air guitar. The voice came from a bright hole in the sky, one which the voice was on the other side of."I know we're a bit early but who cares?" The voice said before angels started to poor down from the hole. Like rain the angels fell, either stoping themselves need the ground, or swooping to kill some of the chained up sinners.

As they came down from the sky, a few imps crossed their path, which were immediately killed, "Aren't we supposed to not kill the hell born?" one angel questioned, "Eh, scum is scum" the other angel said before continuing their jobs, until they spotted something down on the ground next to a building.

It didn't look like a sinner, or even something belonging to Hell. It looked more like a robot than anything. However, a job was a job and that, whatever it was, had to go. As they flew up to swoop down on the robot they were met with something they don't usually get, resistance.

As the angels charged at V1, they pulled out the S.R.S rocket launcher. V1 then used the alt-fire of the weapon to shoot a large cannonball at the left most angel. With a smirk, the angel let the cannon ball hit her, thinking it was some light weight ball, it was not. It hit the left most angels wing, the pain of it hitting forcing her to land. As the other angel looked over in shock, the cannon ball bounced off the original angels wing to hit her wing, forcing her to land as well.

With both angels in front of V1, they switched to the pump charge shotgun for a close range fight, and a close range fight they got. One angel did leave knowing that her sister most likely had it under control. As the one angel pulled out her angelic spear she began to say "You're a good fighter for scum" before charging at V1 with absolute confidence that she could not be hurt.

V1 quickly took a shot at the legs of the angel. While she did feel the pain and start to fall, none of the bullets could penetrate her. With a scream, the angel used her wings to fly directly at V1 with the spear pointed in front of her. V1 quickly dashed out of the way, and grabbed the spear in their right hand, while their left hand turned red.

Punching the angel as hard as they could, V1 successfully got the spear out of the angels hands and into theirs. "Even if you have my weapon," the angel said getting up still without a scratch, "You cannot harm me!" she yelled charging at V1 once again.

Testing a theory, instead of meeting the angel with a gun blast V1 put away the gun and ran at the angel with the spear in hand. When V1 was at critical distance, they took a swing at the legs of the angel. With V1's powerful swing, the legs came clean off at the kneecaps.