Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1. She is a ghost

u believe it?

She is a ghost now.

Chen Mo looked silently at the prosperous space in front of her. Her body was translucent and floating in the air.

She is a ghost, the owner of this space, and a 'prisoner' trapped in this space.

Chen Mo's eyes silently moved through every area of ​​the space. The agricultural area, animal husbandry area, mining area, industrial area, science and technology area, and medical elixir area were all busy in their respective operations.

As far as the eye can see, there is prosperity.

She became a ghost and stayed in this space for twelve years and one hundred and twenty-six days. For more than ten years, she has stayed in the space. In addition to learning knowledge and reading, she also uses her spiritual consciousness to control space planting, production, and upgrades.

Buzz!

With this buzz, Chen Mo's expressionless face changed from frozen to shocked, and then filled with surprise.

Since the last upgrade and construction of the industrial zone, the stable space that has been stable for more than three years has finally emitted the sound of breakthrough and upgrade. After being stagnant for so long, Space is finally at full level! finally!

She has been waiting for this moment for three full years!

The soul body, which usually has no sense of external stimulation, actually felt a numb tremor at this moment!

The space is very efficient and does not give her extra time to digest the surprise.

What followed was an even stronger sound.

Buzz! ! !

This time, the tremor hit her with sound waves. Chen Mo's head felt dizzy, followed by severe nausea.

The scene around her changed, and she couldn't see anything clearly. It was chaos, and she just felt like she was falling endlessly.

My heart seemed to be held tightly by a hand, and every part of my body felt extremely uncomfortable.

However, no matter how uncomfortable it was, there were waves of uncontrollable ecstasy in Chen Mo's heart.

Dizziness and nausea! This is the feeling she only feels when she is a living human being!

This long-lost physical feeling!

Let the dizziness and nausea become more intense! Having been wandering around as a ghost for more than ten years, she had long forgotten what this kind of physical sensation felt like.

The space seems to be used to treat dissatisfaction, and the physical discomfort is really getting stronger.

Amidst the ecstasy in his heart and the extreme discomfort in his body, Chen Mo lost consciousness and fainted completely.

--

Chen Mo was born in the winter of 1959 to the old Chen family in Huangzitun, Donggou Village, Yonghong County.