Chapter 641-650

Chapter 641 Ambiguity

Chen Mo closed his eyes, and in his mind was the scene of fireworks exploding in the sky just now.

She smiled helplessly, what was wrong, she was still setting off fireworks in her head when she closed her eyes.

Sao Jincheng sent himself back in such a hurry, without even asking her any questions. In this way, isn't this night just for random thoughts?

Yes, it's just for random thoughts.

Xi Jincheng also lay down, and like Chen Mo, he also had his eyes open.

Thinking about the sudden confession just now, he felt incredible.

Maybe it was because she looked so cute when she was drunk, so he dared to be so direct because she was drunk and not clear-headed.

If we have to look for another reason, it is that fireworks add to the romantic atmosphere.

Do you regret it?

Sao Jincheng doesn't regret it, but he is a little scared. He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared.

He is now afraid that Chen Mo will become awkward with him when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

He was also afraid that if Chen Mo drank too much, he would forget what happened today tomorrow.

I'm afraid that she'll remember, I'm afraid that she'll forget, and I'm afraid that when she remembers, she'll become awkward with him.

In such a mood, Xi Jincheng tossed and turned for more than two hours, and then finally fell asleep.

In the early morning, I was woken up by the sound of firecrackers.

On New Year's Day, before eating dumplings, firecrackers are set off. In the past two years, it can be seen that people have indeed become richer.

A few years ago, absolutely no one would set off firecrackers. In the huge city of Beijing, during the Spring Festival, you couldn't even hear a kick.

Now, things are getting better.

There was a sound of nearby firecrackers, and the two people who slept late opened their eyes at the same time.

After a few seconds of slowing down, the scene and fireworks from last night appeared again in the minds of the two of them.

I got up in a hurry, changed my clothes, and went to wash up.

Very dramatically, the two people opened the door at the same time, and then looked at each other.

Xi Jincheng did not move his eyes away. He observed every microexpression of Chen Mo. He knew her too well.

In just the first second of looking at each other, he knew that she was not broken, and she remembered everything about last night.

After another second, Chen Mo put on a relaxed smile and said, "Comrade Jincheng, good morning, you got up so early."

"Well, it's so early in the morning. Everyone eats too early." It is a custom during the Spring Festival to set off firecrackers before eating. If the conditions are good, set off more firecrackers. From New Year's Eve to the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, before eating, listen to two A sound. If the conditions are not good, just put it on twice on New Year's Eve and on the morning of the fifth day of the lunar month.