Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 Chen Jianqiang’s matter has become clearer

"Okay!" Chen Mo agreed sweetly.

Wang Ying was also serious, she really wanted to make all the clothes for Si Ya. Her mother was good at farm work, but not very good at making clothes. Aunt Du Bingfang is very handy. In the past, she often wore clothes that her aunt helped make. Even her stockings, her aunt would help her embroider little flowers without getting tired.

When her aunt passed away, Wang Ying was really sad for a while. Now that she has mastered her craft, she naturally wants to make clothes for Siya Duoduo.

"Yongfeng, whatever you need to do when you get the fabric in the future, just bring it over directly. You don't have to give me something together, just bring it over. Do you understand? If you are a heretic with me, I will be really angry. I used to My aunt will embroider little flowers on my stockings, you know."

Chen Yongfeng looked at the serious Sister Yingzi and nodded seriously, "I understand, Sister Yingzi."

Wang Ying understood Chen Yongfeng and knew that this brother took it to heart, so she smiled with relief, "You are capable now. Siya will not starve with you. My mother and I are relieved. I am just helping you with some handicrafts. Anyway, I like to do it, so I just treat it as fun. This is easy to do. It will be finished tomorrow. If you come and get it in the evening, I won’t go to Chen’s house to find you. "

After discussing it, Chen Yongfeng took Chen Mo back to Chen's house.

The Chen family has become desensitized to the fact that the brother and sister go out from time to time. Anyway, they would come back with a cart of firewood every time. These two white-eyed wolves only had to finish the work assigned to them.

It's Liu Zhenzhu who can't control her mouth sometimes, "Hey, who's back? Is it the young master and the princess? Hurry up and put down the sledge truck. If you are tired from this, you will have to criticize me again. They?"

Chen Yongfeng didn't say anything. Chen Mo smiled. She walked over and stood outside the threshold, looking at Liu Zhenzhu who was in the kitchen. "Second Aunt, let's put the sledge truck there. Come over and dry the firewood."

Liu Pearl was stunned, "What did you say? Si Ya, what did you say?"

"Aren't you, Second Aunt, not letting us work? Then thank you Second Aunt for your help. You are so kind to us."

After saying that, Chen Mo really pulled Chen Yongfeng, went back to the west room, washed his hands, and got on the kang to rest.

Liu Pearl was left with a shocked look on her face, "Mom! Did you see it? Did you hear it? What's going on with them?"

Mrs. Chen and Guo Hongmei are tidying up the vegetable plot in the yard, thinning and replenishing seedlings.

Mrs. Chen said, "I heard it."

"Mom, why don't you talk about them?"

"Isn't that what you said not to let them work? Liu Zhenzhu, this is the first time you have made such a request after so many years of marriage into our Chen family. After you clean up the kitchen, remember to dry the firewood before collecting it. .”