Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241 In the past, carriages and horses were slow, and letters were also slow.

Fang Fang sighed. She had to admit that what her husband said made sense.

The interests of the country are above all else. In the face of national interests, personal happiness is indeed not worth mentioning.

But she just couldn't let go of the child and his sister. Every time she saw Chen Mo's eyes, her heart trembled.

"No matter, let Chen Yongfeng make his own decision. The same goes for Chen Mo in the future. If Chen Mo is as smart as her brother, she will have to make her own decision."

Shao Jiang smiled helplessly, his hand still placed on his wife's, "Okay, I'll do whatever you want."

Fang Fang was not used to such intimacy from her husband. The two of them treated each other with respect, whether in front of others or behind others.

General Shao was also a little embarrassed. He retracted his hand and looked at the road in front of him seriously.

This is how old couples in this era are, no matter how strong and deep their feelings are, they are too shy to show them even a little bit.

Here, Chen Yongfeng's brother and sister returned to the house, found a kerosene lamp and lit it. It was completely dark outside the window.

Chen Yongfeng finished washing Chen Mo and filled her with toys on the kang. Then he still sat behind the desk and began to study with his head down.

"elder brother."

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"What do you think of what Uncle Shao said today?"

"I think the same as Uncle Shao. We can't waste time on simple things."

"Brother, if you have to study and study well, will you feel tired? If you don't study, we can still live well by hunting and farming." If her brother says that he doesn't like this, she can She immediately gave up her original idea. Her brother did not have to take the college entrance examination and could do many other things. She had the space at her disposal and would not lose her brother no matter what.

"No, my brother doesn't want to hunt and farm. I've had enough of dealing with the land, and I've had enough of living with my face facing the loess and my back turned to the sky. The moment I started to pick up books and study, I realized that there is such happiness in the world. thing."

"Brother likes to read and study?"

"Of course I like it, I like it very much."

"Even if you have to take exams and study in the future, doesn't it matter? Aren't you afraid of exams, brother?"

"Of course you are not afraid. If you study well enough, the exam will prove your hard work. If you study, you will be given high marks. If you don't study, you will fail. Momo, is there anything fairer than this in the world? ?”

Having said this, Chen Yongfeng put down his book, raised his head, and looked at Chen Mo seriously, "Sister, I especially want to know now, if I put in 100% effort, how far can I get in the entrance exam next year?"