Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371 Wang Ying’s exam results

When she was still fifty meters away from the gate of the junior high school, Wang Ying suddenly stopped walking.

She cried sadly, "I don't want to go, Sister Yongfeng, you two go check the results for me, and then come out and tell me."

Chen Yongfeng laughed out loud and helplessly, "Sister Yingzi, it's been so long since the exam has been completed, what else can't you face? Let's go, let's go."

"I'm not going! One of you is my brother and the other is my sister. It's so hard for you to do something, isn't it?"

Wang Ying's ability to pretend to be fierce is not very good. How can she suppress Chen Mo when she takes on the identity of her sister? Not to mention Chen Mo, she can't even suppress Chen Yongfeng.

"Okay, sister Yingzi, let's go quickly." Chen Yongfeng made rare physical contact, clamped Wang Ying's arm, and led her towards the school.

"Let me be honest, if I didn't do well in the exam, I definitely won't be able to go to normal school." Wang Ying cried miserably.

Chen Yongfeng stopped and let go of Wang Ying's arm, "Sister Yingzi, I have been telling you these past few days that it doesn't matter. You can't go to normal school, but there are technical schools. The working class is the most glorious, and Aunt Niu won't do it either." You won’t be disappointed, she always wants you to be happy, isn’t she?”

"That's what I say, but my mother still thinks it's best for girls to be teachers."

"Sister Yingzi, you have never been afraid of Aunt Niu." In Chen Mo's impression, Sister Yingzi has never been a mama's girl. They are mother and daughter who love each other deeply, but at the same time they are both very independent people.

"It's not that I'm afraid of my mother, but I also think it's best for girls to be teachers. During the winter and summer vacations, I can go back to Huangzitun to be with my mother. I'm working and my mother is the only one left. I'm really worried."

It turns out that Sister Yingzi, who has been laughing and joking these days, is so afraid of facing test results.

However, fear is nothing but fear, and you still have to do it yourself to hear the results.

Wang Ying was controlled by Chen Yongfeng and Chen Mo and walked into the school.

Today is the day to return to school to hear their results. Many other students came with their parents, so they entered the campus without any hindrance.

There are already many people in Wang Ying's class, some of whom are students and some of whom are parents. They are chatting in various corners.

The head teacher was next to the podium, chatting with a parent. Wang Ying hid again, "Sister Yingzi, go in and ask!"

"Someone is talking to the teacher, please wait a moment."

Chen Yongfeng and Chen Mo stayed with her like thieves, stretching their heads at the door for a long time before the parent who was talking to the head teacher left.

Wang Ying tugged at them both, "Let's go in with me, I don't dare."

Three people entered the classroom, "Oh, Wang Ying is here, come here."