Chapter 431-440

Chapter 431 That group of people

In today's era, special status is sometimes not a help, but a hindrance. The more elite you are in society, the more eyes you have on you, scrutinizing you and looking at you with a magnifying glass. Once you find any flaw in your behavior, a big hat will be placed on your head.

Shao Guangrong knew that his courtyard house was a gold medal to avoid death. But for Shao Jincheng, who went out to join society, his status as 'Shao Guangrong's grandson' is no longer a gold medal for him to avoid death.

Therefore, Shao Guangrong specifically told Shao Jincheng to work hard, keep a low profile, and not to mention his family background.

Shao Jincheng naturally agreed with what his grandfather said. He had seen the madness of those people.

So every day when I go to work, I don’t even wear a watch, and I no longer wear those brand-new Chinese tunic suits or white shirts. Instead, I wear factory work clothes every day, which are blue and blue, but they are only comfortable. .

When Chen Mo's school started normally, Shao Jincheng would send Chen Mo to school before going to work.

No more transporting people in conspicuous jeeps. No one can guarantee that they won’t be stopped in the middle of the road. Jeeps, that’s a capitalist thing.

So Shao Jincheng rode his bicycle to send Chen Mo to school. After sending Chen Mo off, he rushed to the factory to go to work.

In the past, Shao Jincheng envied Chen Yongfeng who always had Mo Mo on the crossbar of his bicycle. Now it was finally his turn, so even if he took a detour to send Chen Mo to school every day, he didn't feel it was hard.

On this day, Chen Mo still carried his schoolbag to school normally. I haven't had any classes in the past few days, and I'm back on campus after a week.

She jumped off the back seat of Shao Jincheng's bicycle. Shao Jincheng took the bag from the handlebar. Inside was a fruit box, handed it to Chen Mo, and pinched her little face.

Looking at her second brother's smiling face in the sunshine, she never imagined that he was now an adult who had started working.

He used to be arrogant and domineering. When they first met, he drove a jeep and stopped in front of him with flying snowflakes. At that time, he was still a baby less than two years old in the arms of his elder brother.

Chen Mo waved his hand and walked into the school gate. Shao Jincheng watched her figure disappear into the campus, then got on his car and hurried to his unit.

Chen Mo carried his schoolbag and fruit box, walked into her teaching building and walked into the classroom.

As soon as he sat on his seat, Wu Yingxiong next to him looked over and said, "Chen Mo, you don't want to take a big jeep to school now?"

Chen Mo nodded, "Well, we don't have a car at home anymore, and we must resolutely break with all capitalist-roader styles."

Wu Yingxiong nodded in agreement, "Yes! Chen Mo, you didn't say such things before, but now you have really come to your senses!"

Chen Mo also nodded and made a gesture of cheering together.

"Then your second brother, I think he always wore very nice clothes before. Recently he gave you a few gifts, and he always wore the same blue clothes. He is not as handsome as before. Chen Mo, is your family running out of money? ?”