Chapter 481-490

Chapter 481 Why is he afraid?

Liu Heping was rushed home by the driver, just in time to catch up with Liu Shengli who also got home early from get off work. They live in the family building of the Public Security Bureau, a brand new two-story building. His mother also works in the Public Security Bureau. The house they were assigned to together has the first and second floors connected, which is a two-story villa with an independent unit. .

Even though it looks like a house assigned to other police officers on the outside, there is something going on inside. There is no need to say more about Liu Heping’s home. All you have to do is imagine the person hiding the money in the refrigerator.

After the driver's car was parked, Liu Heping was able to get out of the car on his own. The small garden window on the first floor was converted into a door. The driver supported him and entered from here.

Usually, the driver is only responsible for taking Liu Heping to and from school. He does not enter Liu's house easily, so he is very reserved and nervous. I don’t know how the director and his wife reacted when they saw that their son was injured again. It’s also because they parked their car a little far away and didn’t pay attention to the movement at the school gate. In fact, you really can't blame him. What's the use of him paying attention? That kid's fists and kicks were so agile, and it only took a few minutes. He had to be like this when he went to Liu Heping.

The home nanny first saw Liu Heping being supported by the driver, "Oh my god, what's happening again!" When she heard that the nanny was from Northeast China, she clapped her hands on her thighs and said, "Madam, Madam, hurry up Come out and take a look, peace has been chipped away again! It’s been chipped away again!”

Liu Shengli and his wife ran out of different rooms at the same time.

After seeing his son's miserable condition, he was shocked again. The woman stepped forward and hugged her son. Liu Heping shook him weakly, "Mom, don't hug him. He's dizzy."

Liu Heping was warmed by the two big slaps he received from Shao Jincheng. He felt that his head was still buzzing, and there were nosebleeds in both noses. There was blood on his face and clothes, and his internal injuries were still there. There was the final kick given to Shao Jincheng and his head and hands being crushed.

"Who did it? Who did it? He must not have been stabbed by a wooden thorn on the table this time, right? Who dared to beat my son like this despite his life!" Liu Shengli's face was so gloomy that he wanted to pull it out. Take this man out, chop off his hands and feet, and throw them up the Fragrant Mountain to feed the insects and ants.

"Hurry up, get in the car first, dizziness is not a trivial matter, go to the hospital and tell us on the way!"

The four people quickly got into the car again and roared to the hospital.

"Let's drive a police car! This car doesn't have a siren, it's so slow!"

"Speaking of which, who made you do this?"

Liu Heping leaned back in his chair. With his parents by his side, his pain was relieved a lot, "My classmate's brother."

"Which classmate?"

"Chen Mo." Even though this was the case, Liu Heping did not forget to emphasize, "The most beautiful girl in our school."

Liu Shengli, who was sitting in the passenger seat, looked back at his wife, and the two of them exchanged a knowing look. From this sentence, it became clear why his son was beaten. It must have been because he was flirting with a beautiful female classmate again.