Chapter 681-690

Chapter 681 My own home

In the bathroom, Jincheng calmed down and got out of the car before walking out again.

Momo was no longer in the living room. He looked around and found that she was in the study. She took out two books from her schoolbag and put them on the bookshelf. She inserted a pen into the pen holder.

When Chen Mo saw Nao Jincheng's wet hair, he understood everything. She had also been a little forgetful just now, and when she thought of her groping hands, she felt a little blushing and embarrassed.

He cleared his throat and said, "Second brother, look, after putting my books and things on the table, I accepted and affirmed it in my mind. This is really my home."

Sao Jincheng folded his arms and leaned against the door frame, looking at her with a smile, "Well, from now on, you will fill up your home bit by bit like an ant moving."

Chen Mo nodded really, "Yeah! Okay!"

"Try not to come here during lunch break. To go to your school here, you have to cross the road. There are more cars on the road now, so I don't worry."

"Okay, got it."

Of course she nodded in agreement, but of course she wouldn't do it. It is so convenient to go to school here. I guarantee that she can come here during lunch break or when there is no class. She will not wait until the weekend when her sister-in-law gives birth to the baby.

"Momo, they gave me the key back. I'll give it to you before I go on a business trip. I'll come back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to bring the fire extinguisher."

"Okay, I have a few more here. You can keep that one."

"No, I won't stay. I told you about your home. Only you have the key."

"Okay, that's it."

Sao Jincheng was satisfied, and then asked, "You must remember to tell Yongfeng that I don't have a key, I won't live here, and there are no guest rooms here."

"Okay, okay, I understand." Chen Mo smiled.

"Little girl, what are you laughing at?"

"It's nothing, just thinking about the second brother before and the second brother now, it's a bit funny to compare."

"Oh? Tell me, why am I so funny?"

"In the past, the second brother was very dissatisfied with the eldest brother. You even wanted to be the eldest brother. In the past, the eldest brother taught me that you were like an eagle guarding the chicks, dealing with the elder brother. Now the situation is completely different. Second brother, you are super If you care about what big brother thinks about you, please tell me in one sentence."

"You little heartless thing, who am I doing this for?"

"For me, hehe."

"It's good to know. That is my future uncle. To put it bluntly, he is also my future father-in-law. Of course I care about his thoughts. Moreover, he is the most important person to you, right. "

Chen Mo remembered that when she was young, when the three of them had just known each other for a few years, the twelve or thirteen-year-old Jincheng always liked to ask who she liked more and who she loved most, Chen Yongfeng or him. Now that he has matured, he can accept that his eldest brother is his most important person.