Chapter 421-430

Chapter 421 Chess Power

After these people had done their research, they thought of what happened just now, "Their family is really arrogant. Look at that old man, he didn't even look at us. Why don't we find an excuse to criticize him?"

"But it's true that he couldn't read anything at home. The old man practiced calligraphy and wrote, and we read them one by one, and there were no problems."

"Yes, we just found this food, and it's already in our hands." She said while squatting to pick up the meat that was stuck to the ground under Shao Jincheng's footsteps. Most of the meat was picked up and dusted away. They are reluctant to waste even a little bit of sticky meat residue on the ground.

"Don't start a fight for the time being. This old man said he belonged to the former chief of our military region. We must obey orders now and follow the procedures step by step."

"Well, this alley has been inspected, and his house is by the way. Since no problems are found, that's it for now. We are too slow. We don't have so much time and energy to focus on this family. Don't delay the progress of the work."

"No, then let's forget about his grandson beating us? Look at him beating our brothers, they look like pig heads."

This is because people who have not been beaten by Shao Jincheng are not happy, "What? You guys beat him in a group, and you haven't hit anyone yet. Why do you have to risk all of us to avenge him with you?"

There was a quarrel outside. Finally, the meat was divided a little more among the beaten ones, and they finally understood the matter internally.

Over there, Shao Jincheng and the others went back.

Shao Guangrong snorted, "Well, I'm back. Go wash your hands quickly. Yongfeng, let's finish this round."

Chen Mo stood up from Shao Guangrong. Grandpa Shao had just pulled her tightly and said nothing to let her go out.

Now that they are back, the second brother's body is bleeding. She thought to herself, this shouldn't be the case. What kind of physique and strength does the second brother have now? How is this possible?

She quickly stepped forward, took Shao Jincheng's hand, and quickly confirmed that it was indeed not his blood, so she just said so.

"Don't worry, Momo. Second brother is not injured. I'm going to wash up. He's fine now. Let's go watch eldest brother play chess with grandpa."

"good."

When Shao Jincheng changed his clothes, washed his hands and face and came out, under the grape trellis, an old man and a young man continued the chess game just now. Chen Mo sat on the pony next to him, dragging his chin with his hands and watching with amusement.

The grapes on the grape trellis have been looted.

He looked up and saw that even the unripe green grapes had been pulled down, and some of the vines were drooping.

"There is a locust plague at home."

"Hahahahaha." The second brother's words made Chen Mo laugh, and the atmosphere in the courtyard suddenly became better.