Chapter 461-470

Chapter 461 Going to higher school?

The aroma of rice wafted through the courtyard again.

"Brother, you are back."

"Well, here, it's for you." Chen Yongfeng took the small gift for his sister off the handlebar and gave it to her. He casually touched her hair.

Just now, the way she ran towards him, that bright face, that familiar smile, was almost the same as her mother's.

Chen Yongfeng once feared that he would completely forget what his mother looked like. Now that Chen Mo is getting older, his memory of his mother is becoming clearer and clearer. She is so much like her mother.

Chen Yongfeng lost his mind like this, like now. He looked at Chen Mo carrying his bag and carrying it to his room in a daze. The mother in his memory and his sister now overlapped perfectly.

Chen Yongfeng felt that he had been redeemed at this moment.

Mo Mo, she looks so much like her mother. She is the continuation of her mother's life in this world. Her mother really has not completely disappeared.

"Brother? What are you doing?"

Chen Mo put away Chen Yongfeng's bag and came out to find his brother still standing there, stunned.

"Oh, oh, it's okay, here we come."

Chen Mo grabbed Chen Yongfeng and said, "Brother, tell me the truth, what happened to you just now."

There was nothing wrong with her brother's recent work. The wave will end in two years. She did not relax or stop paying attention to her two brothers. Just because she was fine, she wondered what happened to her brother just now. He was Chen Yongfeng and he was her. Chen Yongfeng, who was made perfect by hand, had obviously been experiencing abnormal mood swings just now.

Chen Yongfeng thought for a while and felt that there was nothing to hide from his sister, "Mo Mo, your expression and figure just now looked very much like my mother, so I was temporarily distracted."

Chen Mo's heart skipped a beat. Over the years, they had gone to the suburbs of Beijing to visit their mother's grave every year around her birthday. At other times, her brother didn't mention her mother much. She had no memory of her mother, so it was impossible to miss her.

But looking at his brother's expression at this moment, Chen Mo realized once again that his mother's position in his brother's heart had not become lighter with the passage of time.

She felt pain. Even if she had such a huge treasure as space, she could not make up for her brother's regret.

"Momo, thank you."

"Brother, thank me for anything."

"Thank you for being so like my mother. Your mother's blood is flowing in your body. Mo Mo, you must live a good life and be happy every day."

"Brother, I look like my mother. Is that comfort or pain to you?"

Chen Yongfeng smiled with relief, "Of course it's comfort, silly boy. I've always been worried that I would completely forget what my mother looked like. Even her appearance was really blurred in my mind, which made me feel very sad. It’s hard to accept. But now that I see you, I can remember what my mother looked like again. It’s great, this is great.”