Chapter 651-660

Chapter 651 The first gift after falling in love

After everyone squeezed out time from their fingers to celebrate Chen Mo, they returned to a super busy state.

Once again, Chen Mo was the only one left. While waiting for school to start, she took advantage of her lunch break to go to the factory to see Shao Jincheng twice.

He was so busy that he didn't even have time to eat, so he still insisted on driving her back. Later, Chen Mo stopped going because he was afraid of wasting his time.

It became that if Sao Jincheng was not busy late one night, he would come and see her. During these few meetings, the two of them had no personal space at all.

The most they did was hold hands in the car, not even a hug, let alone a kiss. This made Shao Jincheng very uncomfortable. When he sat face to face with her in the car, he was still thinking about her. (In that era, men and women did not dare to get too close together. It was even more impossible to hug or kiss in the street. Yes, it was also impossible in the car.)

Two people who are both in Beijing have indeed turned the relationship they just started into into a long-distance relationship.

Fortunately, Chen Mo was admitted to a university in Beijing. If she wanted to study abroad, it would be worse for him than death.

There is still a week left before Chen Mo reports to Beijing Normal University.

Shao Jincheng sent someone to deliver a trunk of things, including a large suitcase, new bedding, toiletries, etc.

"Ms. Chen, the boss said, please take a look at the things and buy if there is anything missing."

After the delivery person left, Chen Mo moved the things back to his room.

There are two brand new suitcases in her room at the moment. One was sent by Shao Jincheng just now, and the other was just bought by her elder brother for her.

In this era when sacks are still prevalent, this suitcase is a rare commodity. She was about to start school and received two directly.

Not only the suitcase, but now there are three or four sets of bedding. At the beginning of freshman year, you have to bring your own bedroll. It can be seen that the eldest brother and the second brother did not discuss it at all, they both made arrangements for themselves silently.

"Forget it, don't worry, let's use the two suitcases interchangeably. Use the eldest brother's one at the beginning of school, and then switch to the second brother's suitcase when he comes back from vacation." Fortunately, Chen Mo has not forgotten the oath he made when he was a child. She and her eldest brother have been together for two lives. In the first life, his eldest brother was the only person who was kind to her at the risk of his life, and this is still the case in this life. When she was reborn, she decided to give priority to her eldest brother in everything. Until now, fortunately, she still hasn't seen Brother Se Wang.

On the table were the food stamps given to her by Chen Yongfeng. When school starts, exchange food stamps for canteen meal tickets. The eldest brother seemed to be afraid that she would starve to death in school, so there were more than ten bundles of food stamps piled on top of her desk.

There are also some things that her sister-in-law prepared for her. She also prepared a large package of menstrual belts in various colors. Although she doesn't need these things, she will carry them with her. She doesn't need a menstrual belt. When she gets her period, she uses the space to help her make sanitary napkins for later generations of women. They don't need to be washed or reused, and they are comfortable to use.