Chapter 621-630

Chapter 621 Change of mouth

In her previous life, her brother died early, and she herself had been struggling with food and clothing. After being married off by Wang Shufen, she was struggling with life and death again. Therefore, in my previous life, I never dared to imagine my brother getting married and starting a family.

In this life, I was reborn at the age of one and a half, and now I am eighteen and a half years old, a full seventeen years. For seventeen years, she fantasized about how her brother would get married, start a family, and have his own family.

Now that this moment finally came true, she couldn't hold back her tears.

Tears gathered and blurred her vision. She quickly blinked hard, not wanting to miss any moment in front of her.

My brother and sister-in-law are greeting the guests.

It was as if he was saluting her. Tears burst into tears again, and snot also came down from his nose. The sky blue modified cheongsam she wore today had no pockets.

What to do if you have runny nose?

Just when she was at a loss, Shao Jincheng beside her handed over a handkerchief.

Chen Mo quickly followed up, wiped his tears, and then quietly wiped his nose.

Shao Jincheng came over and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry about crying. I have a handkerchief in my trouser pocket for you."

"Yeah." She hummed softly, she still needed him, otherwise she would really have a big nose and cross the river.

She held the handkerchief and all her energy returned to her brother and sister-in-law.

Now, they are going through the last step of the wedding process, and the couple salutes to the statue of the chairman.

Three bows, it's over.

Shao Guangrong stood up and announced that the ceremony was completed.

After persisting until her brother's wedding ceremony was over, Chen Mo couldn't bear it anymore and burst into tears. Shao Jincheng put his hand on her shoulder and held it firmly to comfort her.

Chen Yongfeng held his wife's hand and walked over with a smile, "Don't cry silently, today is a happy day."

Yang Jingjing smiled, "Yongfeng, of course Momo knows it's a happy day. She's just so happy that she can't control herself."

Otherwise, it must be the kind of emotion that a woman can empathize with.

"Sister-in-law understands me!"

"Oh, you changed your words quickly enough, you're so smart."

Chen Mo's words of sister-in-law made Yang Jingjing even more happy. Everyone began to discuss the topic of changing her confession, and Chen Mo breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want everyone to pay attention to her crying just now, which was so embarrassing.

Chen Yongfeng patted his sister on the shoulder, and Chen Mo looked up at his brother, "Brother, that's great."

He smiled and pinched Chen Mo's face. This moment is the happiest moment in his life.